Genetic Algorith Based Controller Design for CSTR Process
– Increasing complexities in industrial processes have compelled the control engineers to implement advanced control strategies to improve the efficiency of the process control system. Usage of PID controllers has become indispensible for its simplicity, reliability and flexibility . The proportional term in the controller generally helps in establishing system stability and improving the transient response while the derivative term is often used when it is necessary to improve the closed loop response speed even further….
ABC and Traditional Product Costing Methods
– ABC and Traditional Product Costing Methods Activity Base Costing hereafter referred to as ABC and Traditional Product Costing Methods are used for the sole purpose of utilizing cost information to make strategic decisions that affect fixed and variable. Even though ABC is used by manager for making strategic decisions, it is not used independently. It is utilized to supplement official costing systems that are used for preparing external financial reports. (Garrison, Noreen, & Brewer, 2010) In the Traditional Product Costing Method emphasis is put on absorption cost used by manufacturing companies to calculate unit cost for the purpose of valuing inventories and determining cost of goods s…
An Inside Look at the History and Product Lines of General Hydroponics
– As a gardener, wouldn’t you love to find a line of products that would provide the following. • Higher yields than traditional, soil-based agriculture. • Food grown and consumed in areas of the world that cannot support crops in the soil. • Elimination of massive pesticide. If so, then this article is for you. Take an inside look at the history and product lines of General Hydroponics; a company that is always improving growth results in plants and vegetables. Overview of General Hydroponics In 1978, Lawrence Brooke founded General Hydroponics….
Total Quality Management Strategies in an Organization
– Total Quality Management Strategies in an Organization Introduction Total Quality Management (TQM) is the optimization and incorporation of all the tasks and developments of a industry in order to deliver for excited clients through a procedure of constant development. Quality management contains the construction of approaches, setting objectives and aims, development and executing the strategies; and using mechanism systems for observing response and taking helpful schedules. An organization’s value management applications are of two pleats, nourishing customer’s expectancy and upgrading the overall industry effectiveness (Dale, B….
The Nintendo Wii
– Product Description The Nintendo Wii was launched in the United Sates on November 19, 2006. Its compact console is less than 2 inches thick, weighing a mere 2.65 pounds, and is approximately 8.5 inches long and 7 inches wide (Wii, 2010). It comes with a wireless, motion sensitive, ergonomic remote, with eternal connectors for the Nunchuk and the Classic Controller; and motion sensors that can be used from six to ten feet away (Wii Controllers, n.d.; Wii Console, n.d.). Nintendo also offers the MotionPlus accessory, which provides additional precision (Wii Console, n.d.)….