What is the Role of a Teaching Assistant?
– What is the Role of a Teaching Assistant. What does a Teaching Assistant (TA) do. there are many variations to this role making this not a straight forward question to answer. There are class teaching assistants, Special Educational Needs (SEN) teaching assistants, specialist subject teaching assistants, Higher Level teaching assistants (HLTA’s) to name a few. The job role will differ from school to school as TA’s are present in schools from Early Years classrooms through to senior and upper schools, making the role of a TA an extremely diverse and varied one….
Application for a Teaching Assistant in a Finance Program
– Interests My interest is simply that I want to teach any of the multiple facets of Finance and Accounting. My interest in Finance includes broad range of fields such as corporate finance, international finance, financial markets, money and banking, risk management and financial derivatives, portfolio management, and investment planning. Beside my strong interests in theoretical aspect of finance, I am particularly interested in application of quantitative methods in understanding of economic and finance phenomena….
Assistant Headteacher Position
– I would be grateful if you would accept this letter as an application for the post of Assistant Headteacher at Welham. I believe that I have the required skills and experience to make a success of this opportunity and I intend, throughout this letter, to suggest ways in which my contributions would be of value to such a position within your school. Since my appointment to the Hillingdon School I have been afforded the opportunity to play an integral role in moving forward the ICT and Business Departments and the Technologies Curriculum Area….
My Work Experience at a Primary School
– My Work Experience at a Primary School For my work experience I received a placement at Primary School. It is located in Wyke, Bradford and provides education for children aged three to eleven. I attended High Fernley primary school for two weeks; my work placement began on 27 September and ended on 9 October. Each day I arrived at 8.30amand normally finished at 3.10pm; sometimes I would work slightly longer in order to finish tasks. I did not attend a pre-placement visit as a result of a delay in confirmation of the placement….
Statement of Purpose for a Career in Teaching Foreign Lanaguages
– … It was a very stressful environment as many of the students were behind with the deadline approaching, nonetheless I felt I really connected with the students and feel I made a real difference to their final grade. Some of the teachers there pointed out to me that several of the students had done much better this year than they had done in the last and in previous years. This Vital piece of experience was one of my main reasons for wanting to teach in a secondary rather than a primary school….