Group Work in Secondary Education
– The Validity of Group Work Assessment in Secondary Education. “For many years group work and its assessment has been the subject of considerable research and discussion in educational literature” (e.g., Boud et al.,1999; Nightingale et al., 1996). Group work has been used in education as a teaching/learning strategy, However, the all-encompassing assessment of group work is a more recent phenomenon and poses some challenges not only in Queensland secondary schools but schools worldwide (Johnson, D., & Johnson, R….
Statement of Purpose to be a Disney Character or a Teacher
– … An actress must be able to act exactly like the princess she is playing. Also, when in character, the entertainer cannot break character and must respond to any situation in a royal manner (“A Former ‘Snow White’ Dishes About Life as a Disney Park Princess”). Being able to help guests is both an essential skill and a large part of the job satisfaction. Putting a smile on the faces of guests would be priceless. Life-long friends can be made through this job. Making friends with other character actors and behind-the-scenes cast members increases the job satisfaction (“A Former ‘Snow White’ Dishes About Life as a Disney Park Princess”)….
The History of Being a Teacher
– … Related jobs are usually found in every town, because there are school literally everywhere you go. Teaching has become bigger. The more the education is growing the bigger the population would be. The more the education is growing, the more kids are learning and getting off the street from doing bad stuff. So if there is education kids are being smarter about their decisions and not doing dumb stuff to affect their career. That’s why teaching is usually found everywhere, so that the education could make kids more focused on their careers….
Career Choice to Be a Secondary Social Studies Teacher
– I want to be a secondary social studies teacher. Two people really had an influence on this decision. The first would be my history teacher Mr. Nicol because he has shown me that you can be a Christian and a teacher if you balance them out right. My friend Amanda was the other influence because we were talking about what I’m passionate about which was history. She then suggested teaching it and I loved the idea because I knew I’d enjoy it. This includes teaching students the required information by giving them the environment and tools they need to acquire it….
Career Exploration on Becoming a Secondary Mathematics Teacher
– Picture this, a young girl wearing her mother’s dress and high heels teaching her dolls, or a young boy running around with a red hat and a garden hose. From an early age, many people dream of what they wish to become when they grow up. A few individuals follow this dream; while others leave it behind as a childhood fancy and proceed to accomplish something completely different. Regardless of whether the career a person chooses was a childhood dream, or one decided on later in life, they should conduct significant research on the career….