Political Party Divison is the Problem
– The biggest problem in America today is that the party line has been drawn over our lives, drawn down the center of the nation, drawn through our homes and families. Rather than Republicans and Democrats agreeing on a vision of America but disagreeing on the means to achieve it, the two parties point their fingers, call their opponents names, and declare the other side unpatriotic. The Republicans are running on a platform of “the Democrats will destroy America”, while the Democrats do practically nothing at all, proud to not be Republicans….
The Republican Party
– This research paper aims to expose the Republican Party’s transition from having a pro-minority reputation to currently having a reputation of being “against” racial minorities. In order to properly investigate this contrast, the emergence of the Republican Party and how it gained a negative reputation towards minorities will be researched. This paper utilizes statistics on racial minority support of the Republican Party and voting patterns, scholarly contributions that explain the agenda of the publican Party, and historical evidence documenting the emergence of the Republican Party…. ;
How Successfully Did the Conservative Party Adapt to the Challenges of the late Victorian and Edwardian Period?
– … Preservation of a long-standing tradition, survival of unity, maintenance of imperialism and military strength… these are only some of the many causes that Conservatives firmly and explicitly stood for throughout the history of Britain. And while their overall ideology and platform have become perpetually stable, the ways in which they have been exercised, propagated, and maintained became dependant on the social, political, and economic conditions and circumstances of particular historical periods…. ;
Nikolai Ivanovich Kuznetsov: A Russian Legend
– … His feats are somewhat of a legend in Russia and Ukraine, with having multiple monuments and films featuring him (Vasilyevich). Nikolai was born in a province in the center of Russia on July 27, 1911. He graduated from the region’s school 15 years later and mastered several languages later on in college (Vasilyevich). However, Kuznetsov was expelled from both the college and his political party in 1929 for concealing his family’s past (Vasilyevich). He then moved to the Ural Mountains and worked as a forest warden (Siundukov)…. ;
The Republican Party
– The Republican Party The Republican party is one of the two major POLITICAL PARTIES in the United States, the other being the DEMOCRATIC PARTY party. It is popularly known as the GOP, from its earlier nickname Grand Old Party. From the time it ran its first PRESIDENTIAL candidate, John C. Fremont, in 1856, until the inauguration of Republican George BUSH in 1989, Republican presidents occupied the WHITE HOUSE for 80 years. Traditionally, Republican strength came primarily from New England and the Midwest…. ;