Foreign Affairs Officer
– What I Already Know Traveling all over the world to discover the allure, refinement, and life of a new culture sounds phenomenal, does it not. Because I do not want to be like Jay Gatsby from The Great Gatsby and travel all over the world from war or with my illicit money, therefore I have to get a legal and moral job that will permit me to do this. One day on the Internet I stumbled across the potential career of a foreign affairs officer. I concluded that I would have to look into this profession because it sounded quite interesting….
Career as a Military Officer
– Career as a Military Officer I. Text research Definition: A military officer, a member of the U.S. Armed Forces, is responsible for the protection of U.S. citizens. This is a broad responsibility however and each officer has a distinct role that (s) he plays in the maintenance of national defense. As a member of the military, an officer signs a contract and must serve a number of years before retirement is possible. There are five branches of the U.S. Armed Forces. The Army is the senior service and fight mostly on land….
The Best Former President: Jimmy Carter
– James Earl Carter, better known as Jimmy Carter, was the thirty-ninth president of the United States of America. Carter was born in Plains, Georgia on October 1, 1924. He was born into a simple farm family consisting of his parents: James Earl and Lillian Gordy, and his three siblings: Gloria, Ruth, and William Alton. As a young adult Carter began to show his leadership through academics when he not only became the first person to graduate from high school on his father’s side but also became the valedictorian of his class at Plains High School in 1941….
The Evolution of Federalism and Housing Policy
– When James Madison, Alexander Hamilton, and John Jay drafted the Federalist Papers to persuade the state of New York to ratify the newly drafted United States Constitution, they could never have envisioned the controversy that the political theory of Federalism would generate, and the subsequent evolution of federalism that would follow. The Framers of the Constitution never planned for the federal government to be directly involved with the general welfare of people living within the United States beyond ensuring for a national defense and the creation of a national economy (Wills, 1982)….
Rhetoric with the Political and Public Affairs Arena
– … For example, one study (Thoemmes & Conway, 2007) found that complexity of a president’s State of the Union (SOTU) speech tends to decrease during the election season year (fourth year in of?ce). Other researchers have also found in a parallel fashion that successful leaders are de?ned by their ability to shift their complexity at the right time, such as the fact that successful revolutionary leaders have low complexity while seeking power, but higher complexity immediately after achieving that goal” (Suedfeld & Rank, 1976)….