Business: Profit Distribution Among Shareholders
– … Essentials of a sound dividend policy: Sound dividend policy is a long-term policy that aims in maximization of shareholders’ wealth. While determining such a policy investment opportunities of the firm, its present economic status and investors preference should be given due weightage. Generally a wide-ranging dividend policy comprises the following elements: 1. Distribution of dividend in cash: A dividend policy is good only when dividends are paid in cash. Dividend paid in property, scrip or bond is not considered good….
Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Security Audit
– Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) and Security Audit In the computing world, the Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) refers to the set of rules that are applied by the manager of a particular computer network or website that helps to restrict the ways in which the website or network can be used (Ciampa, 2012). The AUP documents are normally written for the service providers in order to help reduce any potential legal action taken by a user subscribing to such services. Sanctions are usually imposed on a service user who ends up breaking the AUP rules….
Skills of being a professional Project Manager
– A person, full of responsibility and the same level of authority required completing a project. If a person does not have high levels of both responsibility and authority then it will not be a ‘Project Manager’. The title ‘Project Manager’ has come to be used generically to describe anyone given responsibility to complete a project. Also, it describes the activities that meet specific objectives and be used to introduce or improve new or existing products and services. As a Project Manager, if he could prove excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, he will be able to improve his skill to co-ordinate and handle his project….
A Nurse Manager’s Role in Reducing Musculoskeletal Disorders
– A nurse manager plays an important role on a hospital unit. Evans defines the role of a nurse manager as one who makes sure all the needs required on a daily basis are accomplished (Evans, 2011). Evans goes on to say that one primary responsibility of a nurse manager acting in the position of a leader is to “raise the level of expectation and help employees reach their highest level of potential excellence” (Evans, 2011). With this said, it is important to identify potential barriers and problems that a nurse manager would face on a given unit and create or adopt evidence-based interventions to eliminate these problems…. ;
Manager’s Attitude Effects Employees
– … However, not all managers in the real workplace respond the WLB policy positively. In a study about the impact of work-family policies on individual employees, authors point out that some older-generation managers who sacrificed their personal lives to attain the professional achievement require employee spend same amount of efforts and time on work (Poelmans & Sahibzada, 2004). With the negative attitudes, the managers may neglect the benefits of the policy and discourage employee from using the policy….