A Career as a Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant
– Nursing RN and physician assistant are the two majors being researched for this paper because they are the two programs that I found most intriguing. I have an interest in these two majors because I wanted to help people in need and make society a stronger and healthier environment for everyone. I want to work with kids and help them not be afraid of doctors or receiving annual check-ups and be able to open up and let me help. The schools I have chosen are City College of San Francisco, Cleveland University, and University of Washington Seattle….
The Role of the Radio Broadcast Assistant
– … (UKCCS, 2003). The role of a BA needs to have many skills, some of these skills are: • Good research skills • Creativity and ideas • Good written and spoken communication skills • A flexible attitude • Good team working skills • The ability to plan, priorities and work under pressure. • Technical and computer skills • A keen interest in radio and music or current affairs • The ability to work on your own initiative • Excellent administrative and organizational skills (National Careers Service, 2012) All Broadcast Assistance must understand what the purpose of the show/station is about so they can be aware of the target audience (Skillset, 2009)….
Medical Assistant is a Rewarding Career
– … A medical assistant’s voice must sound pleasant when they answer the phone. Medical assistants must have extraordinary communication skills. Medical assistants have a necessity for communication skills. They call in patients prescriptions to the pharmacies. They also communicate with physicians about patients procedures. Medical assistants are instrumental in helping patients feel ease in the physician’s office and often explain the physician’s instructions (AAMA, 1996). Connection is a medical assistant’s top priority….
What it Takes to Be a Medical Assistant
– Being a medical assistant is a great career, even though some may think that it is extremely difficult to do because of the many tasks that a required. Medical assistants have many local jobs in public and private hospital. Also, while working with doctors and nurse practitioners, they are very helpful in the work place. There are very few requirement needed to obtain this career. All you need is a high school diploma or GED. The salary of medical assistants is very high, depending on your standards….
I Want to Be Physician Assistant
– … Once one has completed the program they must take the Physician Assistant National Certifying Exam (PANCE) administered by the National Commission on Certification of the Physician Assistant. Once one has passed the PANCE, they are officially a certified Physician Assistant. A Physician assistant practices medicine under the direction of a physician, and can nearly do anything regarding medicine. What exactly are some of the thing a physician assistant does on a day to day basis. Physician Assistants perform physical examinations and take medical histories….