To Drill or Not to Drill
– As a resident of Pennsylvania I take the position that at the present time, along with other residents, environmental groups, local governments, and even businesses that we are against drilling for natural gas here in our state at this time. Developing our energy resources can not come at the expense of our environmental resources – our water, our land, and our ecosystems. Over the past few years natural gas drilling in Pennsylvania has become a popular topic of controversy. The reason this topic is so controversial to a Pennsylvania resident is because of the impact it has on our environment….
To Drill or Not to Drill: There Is No Question
– “Clean water is not limitless; it needs to be protected” and natural gas drilling jeopardizes our clean water. Developing our energy resources can not come at the expense of our environmental resources – our water, our land, and our ecosystems. Therefore as a resident of Pennsylvania I do take a stand against natural gas drilling hoping to protect our environment resources and wildlife. Over the past few years natural gas drilling in Pennsylvania has become a popular topic of controversy. The reason this topic is so controversial to a Pennsylvania resident is because of the impact it has on our environment….
TransJakarta Busway Operator Improvement
– 1. Introduction Since repulsive traffic situations nowadays getting increasingly occurs in Jakarta, a heart of Indonesian economy city, TransJakarta as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system expected to be alternative completion cope with this issue (Hook and Ernst 2005). Within almost ten years operated on 2004 (TransJakarta 2011), TransJakarta operating systems still has require substantial improvement facing a never end congestion and other problems come about (Hook 2003). Reflecting to these matters, one of key points of project implementation on B2B circumstance is collaborativing activity among actors which aline with the market in service ecosystem outlook (Vargo and Lusch 2011)….
Volcano: This is Not a Drill
– … We eventually reached the front enterance. We appeared to be the last ones out. The sirens were much louder out here. We heard helicopters flying by. Mark stated “Goin’ to the airport I suppose” I was standing with Mark, Mrs. Brown and another teacher. We saw 6 buses, all filled with kids. Each bus had the doors shut with 4 people per seat, the isles filled, people being held up in the air and squished up against the windows. There was even a few dare devils on the roof of the bus. There was no way we could fit on these buses….
The Drill Instructor
– Drex stood on the artillery practical course along side two other men attempting to train in the speciality, the drill instructor was the same man as before Sargent Dirk Canning, who surprised Drex with his new relaxed attitude. “Today will be a good day, a stress free day” he said in a warm and lofty tone. He leaned against what Drex assumed would be today’s assignment. “I have had a stream of failing soldiers com through here, needles to say its taken a toll on my stress level”. He smiled eerily at them…. ;