An Extension of the Keystone Pipeline Should Be Approved
– An extension to the current Keystone Pipeline, which transports crude oil from Alberta, Montana, and North Dakota to refineries in Oklahoma, has been proposed. The Keystone XL will create an 875-mile pipeline infrastructure that would allow delivery of up to 830,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil from Alberta, Canada, and the Bakken Shale Formation in the United States to Steele City, Nebraska and onward to Cushing, Oklahoma, and refineries in the Gulf Coast (EIS, 2013). The extension to the current pipeline is estimated to be 3.3 billion in the United States and construction would start in 2015….
The Keystone XL Pipeline and the Miseries Following It
– The Keystone XL Pipeline and the Miseries Following It It is well-known throughout the country that oil prices keep rising and rising and in a highly-developed country that is in need of oil for various reasons there are people who are willing to do essentially anything in order to get that considerably needed oil in any way, shape, or form. However, when it comes having something as destructive as a tar sands oil pipeline, the United States should not authorize the Keystone XL Pipeline to import tar sands oil from Canada because it can subsequently be threatening to our environment, economy, and especially to our health….
Description of Business Manager Credentials
– What makes a great manager. “Despite differences in their personal attributes, successful managers all excel in making, honoring, and remaking of commitments” (Sull, 2005). Commitments take many forms from capital investments to personal decisions to public statements. A mangers commitment defines what a business can and cannot do as well as the businesse’s strengths and weaknesses (Sull, 2005). However, while all good managers should be able to make, honor, and remake commitments the type of certifications, degrees, license, and experience the person will need in order to successfully do these things will depend on what type of business the manager is running (large, small, selling products…
Skills of being a professional Project Manager
– A person, full of responsibility and the same level of authority required completing a project. If a person does not have high levels of both responsibility and authority then it will not be a ‘Project Manager’. The title ‘Project Manager’ has come to be used generically to describe anyone given responsibility to complete a project. Also, it describes the activities that meet specific objectives and be used to introduce or improve new or existing products and services. As a Project Manager, if he could prove excellent leadership and interpersonal skills, he will be able to improve his skill to co-ordinate and handle his project….
The Keystone Pipeline Controversy
– The Keystone Pipeline started construction in 2008 for the main purpose of connecting Canadian and American oil refineries to transport crude oil from the oil sands of Canada faster and more efficient. So far the first three phases of the pipeline have been completed but the proposed and most controversial is Phase IV. It connects Hardisty, Alberta to Steele City, Oklahoma which requires a presidential permit and it also connects the 485-mile southern leg known as the Gulf Coast Project between Steele City and Port Arthur, Texas, which is now operating (Eilperin)….