Highway Maintenance Worker
– The career I chose is Highway maintenance worker. I chose this job because I am good at working with my hands and getting involved. As well as I can operate big semi trucks and machinery that that job requires me to use. Thus I would be able to advance through ranks quickly. This career wasn’t needed until the year 1925 when the first transcontinental highway was made, state route 30. In 1921 Bureau of Public Roads was authorized to fund for the building of highways, by the Federal Highway Act. With being employed as a Highway Maintenance worker you have to be able to drive trucks to the work sites that are carrying the equipment….
Proper Maintenance of Garden Sheds
– Sheds are very useful for storage. The most common shed in domestic use are garden sheds. They are not only useful, but having a garden shed is an added attraction to your lawn as well. Having a shed does not end there; it requires proper building and maintenance. It is important that you keep the garden shed from prolonged sun and water exposure. Keeping it clean is also an assurance that it will be of use for a long time. The most common type of garden shed is wooden sheds because they match right to a garden environment….
Designing a Gas Pipeline
– … (O. A. Almisned, 2002 ) Moreover, in this research a gas pipeline is designed taking into account the fluid type, transportation distances, diameter, wall thickness, material selection and other properties to determine the criteria for the pipeline. A computer programming Pipesim simulator is a steady-state, multiphase flow for designing and badge investigation of gas production systems. in addition to, the programmer investigates flow line and performance of surface facility to produce full production system analysis….
The Keystone XL Pipeline and the Miseries Following It
– The Keystone XL Pipeline and the Miseries Following It It is well-known throughout the country that oil prices keep rising and rising and in a highly-developed country that is in need of oil for various reasons there are people who are willing to do essentially anything in order to get that considerably needed oil in any way, shape, or form. However, when it comes having something as destructive as a tar sands oil pipeline, the United States should not authorize the Keystone XL Pipeline to import tar sands oil from Canada because it can subsequently be threatening to our environment, economy, and especially to our health….
An Extension of the Keystone Pipeline Should Be Approved
– An extension to the current Keystone Pipeline, which transports crude oil from Alberta, Montana, and North Dakota to refineries in Oklahoma, has been proposed. The Keystone XL will create an 875-mile pipeline infrastructure that would allow delivery of up to 830,000 barrels per day (bpd) of crude oil from Alberta, Canada, and the Bakken Shale Formation in the United States to Steele City, Nebraska and onward to Cushing, Oklahoma, and refineries in the Gulf Coast (EIS, 2013). The extension to the current pipeline is estimated to be 3.3 billion in the United States and construction would start in 2015….