Treating Diseases with Drugs: My Career as a Pharmacist
– My strong desire to pursue a career as a pharmacist originates from my interest in how drugs are involved in the treatment of diseases. My fascination with medicine has motivated me to further increase my knowledge and understanding of how drugs may be safely delivered into the human body through various methods. In particular I am most interested in the uses of nano technology in the health care industry and how nanotechnology is used in medical industry for prevention, treatment and diagnosis, hence my pursuit of a career in pharmacy….
Pharmacist Resume Sample
– Name, personal address, telephone, email A skilled and knowledgeable Pharmacy Manager with an expertise in problem resolution, customer service, operations and leadership. Accomplished in monitoring the budget, inventory, staff and department performance ensuring the Pharmacy runs smoothly and efficiently. Possesses an in-depth understanding of all laws and regulations governing the practice of pharmacy and establishing that they are being practiced. An ability to develop and build solid relationships with the customers and the community creating a trusting environment….
Career Report – Pharmacist and Physician
– Career Report – Pharmacist and Physician Over the past few weeks I have been researching my interests, values, and goals. Throughout this research a lot of things that were already evident to me, were proven for a fact. My interests included researching different aspects of science and data analysis. Analysis has always been a big part of my life because I analyze everything. My values have been proven to be centered toward helping people and being around people. These interests and values are almost equivalent with what my goals in life have been over the past years….
The Importance of a Pharmacist in the Community
– … An apothecary would provide herbs and plant remedy that were cheaper than medical drugs, and many people trusted their services because it offered remedies just like processed medical drugs and recipes (Wesselman 121). For example, when a patient had headaches, the apothecary would give him or her vinegar or rose recipes. For this particular discourse community, the health provider had to have a good education background that would enable him or her write, mix and weigh the drugs and recipes he was providing to his clients….
Why I Want to Become a Pharmacist
– I may have not been sure about many things in my life, but one thing I knew for sure was that when I grew up I wanted to be a pharmacist. Growing up I was always interested in medicine and how it works on the body. As a child whenever I would get sick my parents would give me Chinese herbal remedies that they brewed at home. I remembered it tasted disgusting, but I would still force it down and ask my parents how this nasty liquid was going to help me feel better. It was as I grew older that I discovered that herbal remedies were not the only cure for sickness….