Automatic Medicine Sorting Machine
– Project Title: Automatic Medicine sorting machine Date Prepared: 1/12/2013 Process Description: The process of sorting medicines are very useful in all pharmaceutical firms as it’s the most essential part of whole medicine manufacturing cycle. So in different firms in Pakistan at a time it is been conducted manually so the hygiene level is quite low. So, after the end of this whole chain of processes we’ll get an automatic system that can sort different types of medicine according to its color, weight and size and this will be done automatically without any human interruption….
Analysis of Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
– Introduction Due to longer life expectancy and the rapid increase of the world’s population, the pharmaceutical industry is becoming increasingly important. The problem of aging population and high healthcare cost is particularly serious in Japan. This essay will focus on a Japanese drug maker – Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited (Takeda, the company). First, in order to provide background information, the current business model and relevant information of Takeda will be outlined and analysed based on financial data and the company’s annual reports….
A Study on A. Nigra Seeds for Pharmaceutical Products
– … nigra seeds at determined concentrations. The mixture was shaken and incubated. Butylated hydroxyl toluene (BHT) as positive reference ethanol as negative reference were used. The absorbance was measured using multimode microplate reader. Each sample extract were mixed with dry KBr powders and their absorption spectra were obtained with a Perkin-Elmer FTIR spectrophotometer. The 1H spectra were recorded on a Varian 400 MHz FTNMR. Each extract sample were dissolved in CDCl3 , and the solvent signal was used for spectral calibration….
History of the Early Vending Machine and Design
– 2. Literature review An early vending machine is invented by Hero of Alexandria, a first-century engineer and mathematician . In 1876, Simeon Denham built a vending machine dispensing stamps called “the first fully automatic vending machine”. A modern coin-operated vending machine was first introduced in London in 1883 by Percival Everitt. After that, vending machines have become well-known and been widely used in England. The following is details about background knowledge related to the design of the vending machine….
Pharmaceutical industry in the United Kingdom
– … The industry holds a market share of $14 billion in the United States. According to Brand India Equity Foundation, the Indian pharmaceutical market is likely to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 14-17 per cent in between 2012-16. India is now among the top five pharmaceutical emerging markets of the world. Exports of pharmaceuticals products from India increased from US$6.23 billion in 2006–07 to US$8.7 billion in 2008–09 a combined annual growth rate of 21.25%. According to PricewaterhouseCoopers (PWC) in 2010, India joined among the league of top 10 global pharmaceuticals markets in terms of sales by 2020 with value reaching US$50 billion….