PhD in Computer Science
– “Time and tide wait for no man”, this we all know. Having done an inspiring four-year course in Computer Science Engineering. I would like to put to use this knowledge to do my PhD in Computer Science. This would give me the leading edge in technology and the practical low-down and the information I require. For the past few decades man is advancing in to the unknown realms of science and technology. This advancement is to make life easy and to increase human comfort at home and at work and I would like to be an integral part of such betterment….
Analysis of a PHD Student?s Research on Investment Inequality
– Summary: In “Economic Elites, Investments, and Income Inequality” from the academic journal, Social Forces, graduate Ph. D student from Ohio State University, Michael Nau presents throughout his study the rise of an additional factor that has evidently influenced the concentration of vast amounts of income among the elite class, income from investments. In this era, the common belief is that demographics, labor market institutions, and technology are causing the inequality to rise and for the elites to produce astounding amounts of income….
Flexible Work Schedule
– … Apart from that, it is a trend which is growing as the representation of women, parents, cares, and older workers increase. According to Hernreich (2008), flexible work schedule has made our workforce more efficient and more focused while they are working. It is a step backwards to go back to rock solid hours. As long as an employee getting the job done, they should treated like an adult. According to Korn-Ferry Company (2003), 46% of the talents management professionals report that they employ flexible working practices to promote employee engagement….
Teacher Pursuing Post Graduate Studies in Education
– As our city schools struggle to improve, it is critical that our school leaders be, innovative, supportive, open minded, strong, and passionate. These same school leaders must also have extensive experience as educators, and be committed to studying and incorporating current research into their practices. I have experience in leadership roles in the school setting, and I have learned a great deal from my participation in these roles. I am committed to the students of New York City; I want to improve our schools for them….
The Life and Work of Mary Crawford: A Feminist Psychologist
– Mary Crawford is undoubtedly one of the greatest and most influential feminist psychologists in history, a first responder, in the uphill battle against “womanless” and anti-feminist psychological practices. She has achieved high accomplishments, as well as endured many hardships, and has fought to secure equality for women and to improve the lives of women all across the globe. Crawford is an accomplished author, her work spanning a diverse range of subjects; in articles, research, and several books….