Statment of Purpose for a Masters in International Public Health Nutrition
– England Since my high school days I have developed strong interests for the issues of health, especially public health and research, as I advocate the opinion that the health promotion and lifestyle improvement is a motor for addressing the current global health problems. That is why I enrolled myself at the Pokhara University, where I graduated first in my class, with distinction at the program Bachelor of Public Health. Therefore, I would like to apply for an MSc in International Public Health Nutrition at the University of Westminster….
My PhD: The Conservation Biology of Shorebirds
– The main direction of my PhD is to reveal why shorebirds are declining. I propose to use a combination of research methods (fieldwork, GIS, phylogenetic analyses), because learning these methods will be highly beneficial in my career as conservation biologist and academic. I have only decided about 3 papers, each should be suitable for a chapter. The direction of further chapters needs to be discussed as I go along. Chapter 1. Why are shorebirds declining. Comparative tests of intrinsic and extrinsic variables on threat status and population trends Shorebird (sandpipers, plovers, gulls and allies) populations are declining globally, driving many species to the brink of extinction (Zockler et…
PhD in Computer Science
– “Time and tide wait for no man”, this we all know. Having done an inspiring four-year course in Computer Science Engineering. I would like to put to use this knowledge to do my PhD in Computer Science. This would give me the leading edge in technology and the practical low-down and the information I require. For the past few decades man is advancing in to the unknown realms of science and technology. This advancement is to make life easy and to increase human comfort at home and at work and I would like to be an integral part of such betterment….
Increasing Mental Health Issues of University Students
– Heading off to a university is the most exciting milestone of a student’s life since it`s a time of growth and learning but never was post-secondary education thought to have a negative influence towards these young adults. It is the time now that the students begin to face new responsibilities and challenges and learn to conquer them but unfortunately it hasn`t been going the way that it’s been expected to. The rising issue of mental health problems is climbing the ladder as more and more students are being accustomed to it….
Ethical Judgements in Art and Natural Sciences
– Ethical judgements limit the methods available in the production of knowledge in both the arts and the natural sciences. Discuss. We make decisions all the time. Similarly, there are decisions in various areas of knowledge whether it would be the arts or the natural sciences. Natural sciences is the area that is seeking for patterns. Meanwhile the arts is the area that is more broad and subjective. However, both areas of knowledge are affected by the decisions people make. These decisions are associated with the ethical judgments in society….