Potential Career: Flight Attendant
– The Career Exploration choice that appealed to me the most was the job of a Flight Attendant. I think that traveling the world would be very exciting and as a Flight Attendant I would have a chance to travel, meet lots of different people and experience different cultures around the world. Flight Attendants do not make a lot of money at first but I think it would be ok to work up to a higher salary, especially since Zarin said that the airline pays for your expenses. The idea of being a flight attendant is a little impossible for me….
Should the Government Increase the Petrol Prices in Developing Countries?
– … Moreover, the increase of petrol prices may also cause inflation. Since 2007, many developing countries face strong inflation pressure because of their large comsumption of food and fuel products. (Overseas Development Institude, 2012). After the increase of petrol prices, there is a 2.3% of inflation expected ( The SunDaily, 2013). People have to pay more for the same products as it may give effects on the transportation fees. According to The Star Online, there is about 15% hike on transportation fees by those lorry owners (2013)….
Literature Review on Reasons for Changing Petrol Prices
– I have chosen three relevant articles that I have summarised and reviewed in order to achieving my research aim. Two of the three articles support the hypothesis that civil war is indeed the reason of increasing prices of oil and the other articles states that there are other forces that affect the pricing of petrol especially when looked at in a local point of view. Articles FOR research hypothesis The main country that South Africa imports its oil from is Saudi Arabia, a neighbouring country to Syria….
The Petrol Tax Debate
– The Petrol Tax Debate Introduction ============ The aim of this project is to answer the question whether or not petrol taxes should be raised. To do this I will take the views of the public, this will include views for and against raised petrol taxes. The most likely reason for raised tax will be reviewed later in this project. Firstly I will analyse the questionnaire. The data for the questionnaire was collected, with the use of primary research, (for more information see below) What is Primary or field research….
A Career as a Flight Attendant
– … Second, flight attendants should provide safety and comport to passengers. Third, flight attendants should show their good service performance to passengers. This research paper purports to help people interested in a job of a flight attendant to finalize their career choice and dispel the myth that being a flight attendant has many disadvantages. Some people might argue that flight attendants have many flights in a month, so they have to spend lots of time away from home; therefore, they might have emotional exhaustion, they may be scheduled for duty on weekends and holidays, they experience many delays occurring for any reasons and they feel the jet lag….