The History of Pasta
– Pasta did not originate during the thirteenth century. A popular myth, pasta originated from Marco Polo’s voyage back from China, when he brought back noodles to Venice. According to food historian Serventi et al. (2003, p211) the myth originated in the 1920s from Macaroni Journal as an American promotional policy. In fact pasta originated 4,000 years ago. According to a national geographic article the preserved bowl of noodles was found below ten feet of dirt in Laija archaeological site (Roach, 2005)….
TransJakarta Busway Operator Improvement
– 1. Introduction Since repulsive traffic situations nowadays getting increasingly occurs in Jakarta, a heart of Indonesian economy city, TransJakarta as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system expected to be alternative completion cope with this issue (Hook and Ernst 2005). Within almost ten years operated on 2004 (TransJakarta 2011), TransJakarta operating systems still has require substantial improvement facing a never end congestion and other problems come about (Hook 2003). Reflecting to these matters, one of key points of project implementation on B2B circumstance is collaborativing activity among actors which aline with the market in service ecosystem outlook (Vargo and Lusch 2011)….
A Pizza and Pasta Restaurant in Oxford
– EXECUTIVE SUMMARY A pizza and pasta restaurant in Oxford would thrive because of the lifestyle that the people in the city live and their expenditure patterns, which show preference for flashy foods like pizza. The report is about a company that wants to set up a pizza and pasta restaurant in Oxford. The report evaluates the nature of business in oxford and the purchasing trends among the residents in the area. The report also evaluates the realistic nature of pizza and pasta restaurant in Oxford in terms of the profitability and the market catch for a new business….
– Introduction In 1875, Pietro Barilla founded Barilla SpA, a small pasta shop in Parma, Italy. Barilla is a family owned company that has been passed down from generation to generation and has become a vertically integrated organization, with many bakeries and factories throughout Italy. For many years, the pasta shop experienced significant growth because of the high quality products that were marketed and produced in their facilities. In fact, during the 1980’s, Barilla experienced a 21 percent increase in growth….
The Rising Trend of Pizza-Pasta Birstros
– … Grab & go items enable to generate additional sales since15% of users they prefer to buy more snacking options if more variety of options are available. 45% prefer to buy smaller takeaway options. Consumer Behavior The pizza/ pasta consumer is altering since they prefer healthier product and clients’ spending habits maintaining cautious. Almost half of adults have consumed pizza/pasta bistro in the three months. Frequency of consuming outside drops off with age. In terms of Side menus Pizza Hut and Domino’s are the most popular brand….