A Career as a Parole Officer
– Parole Officer I am writing on being a parole officer. I am giving information on them. My mom was on probation so I have had my experiences with probation and how positively it could affect one’s life. They focus on keeping people that were in jail under control, when they get out. They need and use the same equipment as a police officer. They have some different equipment then police officers. They make lots of money. There are also different types of parole officers. A person needs at least a bachelor’s degree to become a parole officer….
Past, Present and Future of Probation and Parole
– Past, Present and Future of Probation and Parole In order to study the past, present and future implications of the probation and parole system, I had to study the history of both. I will begin with the history of probation and then talk about the history of parole. I will also talk about how probation and parole work in the present and how and what will happen to both probation and parole in the future. Probation comes from the Latin verb probare which means to prove, to rest. Probation was first introduced to the United States in 1841 when a boot-maker by the name of John Augustus attended court to bail out a drunkard….
The Many Benefits of the Parole System
– Parole can be defined as the provisional release of an inmate from prison after serving a portion of a prison sentence. Within the United States, parole was originally used near the end of the American Civil War when the United States would talk discuss releasing the people that they currently had in captivity if they had verbally promised along with a written contract not to return to the enemy base to continue to fight in the war efforts. During the 19th century in England, parole was known to have been called “transportation, which entailed sending the offender away to live in exile” (Whitehead, 101)….
Pros and Cons of Parole Programs
– … Some people believe parole offers give criminals a chance at producing a better life for themselves. Others, however see parole as having less trust in peoples’ ability to change, and look at parole as being risky , putting them on a hold , not being able to get jobs etc.. Parole rates just like probation rates, should be looked upon whatever the condition is. Parole starts with a population of 100 failures (Schmalleger & Smykla, 2013).However, There are four ways to view achieve success of parole…. ;
Effectiveness of Criminals on Parole
– INTRODUCTION Probation is something or a release of an offender from detention. If you are on probation they will be supervised by a parole officer that keeps up with what the criminal is doing. People on Probation can get off by good behavior and by doing what’s right. Using probation and parole, Is for a good use only nothing bad unless your behavior is bad. Probations and Parole is such a great use to the U.S because it has good alternatives, keeps people out of trouble, and sometimes changes people lifestyle…. ;