Statement of Purpose for Master?s Degree in Computer Science
– … The software achieved an accuracy of approximately 65%. Post summer, I had worked with Dr. C. Sarvanan, Assistant Professor, Computer Center, NIT Durgapur on the project titled “Fingerprint Image Enhancement”. It required the implementation of a 7-step process of a fingerprint enhancement algorithm. For my final year project, I had worked on “Real time cricket score and news retrieval on Android platform” for which Ms. Deepanwita Das, Assistant Professor, Dept of Information Technology, NIT Durgapur had served as an advisor….
Wernher Von Braun Biography
– Wernher von Braun was one of the world’s first rocket engineers. Born in 1912, he grew up with a dream, to “help turn the wheel of time.” Von Braun did just that by creating the V-2 missile/rocket, the Jupiter-C rocket, and the well-known Saturn V space rocket. Considering these ingenious devices created by Wernher, I, myself, would not hesitate to say that he did indeed “help turn the wheel of time.” On March 23, 1912, Baron Magnus von Braun and Baroness Emmy von Quistorp celebrated the birth of their second son, Wernher von Braun….
– Introduction- An optical sensor is a device that converts light rays into electronic signals. It measures the physical quantity of light and translates it into a form read by the instrument. One of the features of an optical sensor is its ability to measure the changes from one or more light beams. This change is mostly based on the alteration of the light’s intensity. Optical sensors can work either on single point method or through a distribution of points. The major importance to the proper use of an optical sensor is that it retains certain facets of measured properties….
Overview of the Career of an Engineer
– Someday in life everyone has to get a job either related to their career or to make their living. Most of the people who get job is related to one’s career. One of the booming career these days in engineering, and among them aerospace engineering is one of the highly paid career and really interesting to work in. In the career of aerospace engineering, engineers usually have to work really hard. In this field, one mostly work on building or designing aircrafts based on the requirement. To be a successful aerospace engineer one needs to gain a lot of education and should be able to work in any environment….
The Sacrifices of a Filipino Marine Engineer
– An engineer has a minimum of 11-12hrs working in the engine room before they shift to other engineers, in 12hrs of working inside the engine room; they were exposed in different kinds of chemicals and in a very high temperature under the engine room, Engine rooms are commonly hot that is why we can’t prevent this accidents, and a very hot temperature can cause a severe damage to the person if it will not be cured instantly. Chemicals also are harmful to engineers; a wrong move can cost your life in danger….