Longroyd Nursery School- Personal Narrative
– Longroyd Nursery School- Personal Narrative I understand I first went to Longroyd nursery school when I was three years old. It was said that this was because my mother made a mistake about my age. She later caused a panic by informing them I’d had yellow fever. Jaundice was what she actually meant. I clearly remember having jaundice because during the day I was allowed to lie in Granny Annie’s bed in the front room with the fire lit. This luxury was unheard of. I was given medicine that I had to drink through a straw to stop it touching my teeth….
I Want to Become an Elementary Teacher
– Forest E. Witcraft once said “One hundred years from now, it will not matter what my bank account was, the sort of house I lived in or the kind of car I drove. But the world may be different because I was important in the life of a child.” Many people think that “Those who can, do, those who can’t teach” (What Teachers Make) but what those people don’t know is how much hard work and training goes into become a successful and effective teacher. Description of Career Elementary school teachers are not only responsible for academic achievement, they are also responsible for providing students with a stable, clean and safe learning environment….
The Road to Becoming a Teacher
– Teachers bear the heavy responsibility of molding the minds of our nation’s most precious resource, its children. The road to becoming a teacher is a long one, involving post-high school education, people skills, and a desire to change lives. These traits, when accompanied by experience and good techniques, form the foundation for an effective, life-altering educator. Before anything else, teachers must have a desire to impact the lives of their students (Education). Some teachers teach because they want to help children learn and grow and would like to make a contribution to society….
What Constitutes High Quality Education for Early Years provision?
– … The importance of sleep was also recognised through suitable provision. Both premises and apparatus within were to be conducive to allowing children to sleep when needed. The provision of open-air and sleep facilities are features that have transcended into the state provision of today as detailed in the Statutory Framework for the Early Years Foundation Stage. EYFS (2012.pg.24) The Acland reports view on staff is that they should be female. In describing the necessary attributes the manager of a nursery should have, the reports states that She should be a “well-educated teacher who has been trained on Froebelian principles in the widest sense of the term.” Froebel had deliberately re…
A Nepalese School and Its Focus on Society and Service
– Introduction YasodharaBaudhaMadhyamikVidhyalaya was established by Ms. ShredayaGuruma in 2013 B.S. with the motto…..It aims to produce good citizens and talented manpower for the country. It is only school in Nepal that has a subject based on life story of Lord Buddha. This school has provided education to those students from more than 50 districts of Nepal. In 2018, with the help of locals, this school was officially registered in the books of government. This school brought the S.L.C programme in 2057 B.S….