Literature Review on the Effects of Music Teacher Training on Teacher Retention
– Individuals looking to enter the field of education often begin by selecting a college or university to complete undergraduate studies. Some college and university programs include the elements for a teaching license while other programs only meet the requirements of a Bachelor’s degree. The list of variations between university programs is extensive and often depends on the individual professors. An individual must decide which program will fit their personal needs and which program will best prepare them for a career in the music classroom….
A New Experiance: Challenges as a Music Teacher
– Challenges comes in many different shapes and forms. Arising on the dependence of the environment. These past few weeks, I have not only had the privilege to observe music education being taught in high school, but elementary as well. Being able to witness a different learning environment opened my eyes to new future challenges that may arise in the future. As a music teacher, I may have the responsibility to not only teach high school students, but elementary and middle school students as well….
Why I Want to Become a Music Teacher
– … You get the certificates and training for a job like this by going to a four year college, or transferring from one to another. Or you can get them by practice, and experience. The requirements to get into the college I want to go to are rather easy, 1. Peruse the college web site to see if there is an academic, activity, or athletic program you are interested in. 2. Visit our campus. If you can’t make it here personally, view the virtual tour. 3. Complete CCC’s Application for Admission. 4. Apply for Financial Aid….
Freesia: A Narrative Fiction
– … A quick scan of the oversized pallor revealed most were being amused by Lord Rhododendron. The artist detested Rhododendron. “ Freesia, come join the rest of us!” Daisy said, as she grasped Freesia’s hand. Daisy’s sweet maple curls bounced as she gently tugged her friends toward the rest of the company. Freesia plastered on a smile as Lord Rhododendron cast his slimy stare towards her. His smile caused her stomach to churn. “How about a few turns about the dance floor?” Freesia’s guardian suggested as his eyes slyly bounced from his ward to Lord Rhododendron…. ;
Western Music vs. Indigenous Music
– Introduction: Defining ‘reconciliation’ alone can be a cumbersome task. It has been defined as many things such as “a collection of lived practices – a culture, a cultural project, a sea-change in the psyche of a nation and a product of the imagination of the ‘lunar left’ (Rigney & Hemming, 2011).” The main idea one should keep in mind when reading this paper, is the discrepancies between Indigenous and Western worlds and the way in which they conceptualise music. When understanding music as a tool for reconciliation, it can be defined under any of the headings stated above…. ;