The Mystery of Being a Forensic Scientist
– … “Forensic scientists with advanced degrees may also be found teaching at colleges and universities” (“Crime Scene Investigation Criminalist”). Certain types of forensic scientists work in different fields. For example, a forensic anthropologist would work in an office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner or an artifact museum and identify bodies from crime scenes. For example, a forensic pathologist has to find cause of death. A forensic nurse examiner would have to examine and document evidence….
Ken Ham: A Creationist Scientist
– … Ken Ham said it like this If you can open your mind to believe that we just all the sudden appeared here then why is it so hard to think we were created for a purpose. If we just all the sudden appeared then how does that make sense, think about it if you were made for a purpose it would make more sense than to just live and die. So God created everything in 6 days including humans and all animals and on the 7th he rested because he wanted to reflect on his work and so that we should have a day of rest in our workweek….
Relationship between Art and Technology in 1960s
– … The use of motors proclaimed the repetitive nature of the machine, however the incorporation of chance seen not only in Homage to New York but also in Study for the End of the World No. 1 and No. 2, allowed Tinguely to transcend and manipulate the machines true qualities in favour of theatricality. Homage to New York was for Tinguely an ‘attempt to liberate [himself] from the material,’ seeing it as the ‘opposite of the museum idea’ he hoped to go beyond the limits of tradition and transcend artistic convention….
Comparison of Painting of George Washington by Gilbert Stuart and Charles Willson Peale
– … The elegant and informal image portrayed the general at the site of his triumph. The tall confident figure of Washington stands in a relaxed position with one hand resting on a cannon, which symbollizes the victory that is being celebrated, as do the captured Hessian flags that lie at his feet. The painting was so popular, that he made its numerous versions with sightliest differences. The version presented in Metropolitan Museum, descended through the family of the general. It was probably ordered by Martha Washington (Salinger 36), who may have requested to replace the original Princeton setting with Trenton, New Jersey, where Washington fought the battle (Barratt 25)….
Exploring The Natural History Museum
– The Natural History Museum is extraordinary place to explore and learn. It’s fun and breathtaking. The museum served as an agricultural fairground from 1872 until 1910. The original structure of the building from the 1913 and today’s structure are combined with a blend of many styles. Like a Spanish Renaissance ornamentation in the terracotta trimmings. There is a Romanesque style in the arched windows and the brick walls. The Beaux-Arts tradition is a T-shape floor plan. The building measures 75 feet in diameter with three wings….