The Perception of Luxury Scooter Brands of Vietnamese Consumers
– Brand is one of the most important resources, the real identity, and public image for an organization (Heding, Knudtzen, &Bjerre, 2009). A brand represents the unique features, characteristics, quality, and reliability of the product of a company. A good brand develops an idiosyncratic, ever-lasting, and distinctive perception of the product in the minds of the customers. Keeping in view the significance of a brand, an organization must manage it in the same way as the other important organizational resources; like human, financial, physical, etc….
Career Field Analysis: Diesel Mechanic
– Ever since I could go with my dad in the tractors and equipment on the ranch, I knew I wanted to be a part of its operation. I have always been fascinated with the operations of diesel engine and much of a valuable asset they are to our world today. I helped out on the ranch whenever I could driving equipment. In the summer time it was my job to operate the swather. I really enjoyed operating it as much as I enjoyed fixing it when it broke down. When it came time to go to college the decision for a major was pretty clear….
Design of Motorcycle Scooter
– The design of motorized scooters has been influenced by cultural, spiritual, and symbolic representations. The motorized scooter coming out of WWII served as a functional mode of transportation for its gas efficiency. Today the motorized scooter is idealized for its efficiency, functional design, and fashionable appeal. The damage of WWII left Italy without reliable roads or transportation systems, as well as a serious fuel shortage. These demands and needs led to a trend toward a smaller, affordable, and fuel efficient transportation and established the zeitgeist that allowed the scooter to succeed as an industrially manufactured product….
The Shadetree Mechanics vs Professional Repair
– There was once a time when people would get up on a Saturday morning, go into the garage, and tinker with their car, everything from a basic oil change and a tune up, to replacing the cylinder heads, and everything in between. It was a rite of passage for young boys to follow dad into the garage and have some good quality father/ son time, or it was a few friends getting together for an afternoon of friendship and camaraderie. It was a simpler time and a simpler car. Today, times have changed. Modern cars are now so complex that a person needs specialized training and tools to do the repairs; however, the “Shadetree Mechanic” is not extinct yet….
Being an Industrial Machinery Mechanic
– Anybody and everybody can become an industrial machinery mechanic; especially, those who are passionate about getting their hands plastered in motor oil, grease, and other mechanical lubricants. These people will more than likely be ecstatic about getting into industrial machinery mechanics. They need to be able to put in one hundred ten percent of their effort into becoming an industrial machinery mechanic. An industrial machinery mechanic’s overall objective on the job is to stop a mechanical error before it happens….