Unidentified Mineral Samples Subjected to Obervation and Experimentation
– Introduction In this lab, eight unidentified mineral samples are the subject of observation and experimentation. The purpose of this lab is to identify the samples based on the observations and experimentation. This paper will identify each of the samples and briefly discuss each one. Mineral A – Kaolinite Kaolinite, composed of hydrated aluminum silicate, is the result of “sedimentary rocks whose sediments were derived from weathered igneous and metamorphic rocks” (Schroeder, 2013). Much like talc, it is white in color….
Overview of the Career of an Engineer
– Someday in life everyone has to get a job either related to their career or to make their living. Most of the people who get job is related to one’s career. One of the booming career these days in engineering, and among them aerospace engineering is one of the highly paid career and really interesting to work in. In the career of aerospace engineering, engineers usually have to work really hard. In this field, one mostly work on building or designing aircrafts based on the requirement. To be a successful aerospace engineer one needs to gain a lot of education and should be able to work in any environment….
Grammatical Processing in Language Learners
– The keynote article “Grammatical processing in language learners” by Clahsen and Felser, aimed to compare the grammatical processing in adult native speakers, child first language learners, and adult second language learners (L2ers) (3). The authors examined works that observed the processing of morphology, ambiguous sentences, and syntactic dependencies before going into their general discussion in which they summarize the results and suggest the shallow structure hypothesis. The first topic looked at by Clahsen and Felser was morphological processing….
Mineral Composition of Seaweed
– The mineral composition of three groups of seaweed under study is shown in Table 3. As an illustration, most of the seaweeds showed high value of Potassium, Magnesium and Iron, but low in Copper and Cobalt that is coincided to those estimated by Krishnaiah et al. (2008), but significantly higher with those results reported by Ruperez (2002). Among minerals, Potassium occurred in the highest proportions in all seaweeds (515.6±35.7-876.6±15.9 mg/100g) which are significantly lower than those results obtained by Matanjun et al., (2009) (8371.2±0.0-13155.2±1.1 mg/100g).The highest content of potassium was detected for brown algae and red algae….
The Sacrifices of a Filipino Marine Engineer
– An engineer has a minimum of 11-12hrs working in the engine room before they shift to other engineers, in 12hrs of working inside the engine room; they were exposed in different kinds of chemicals and in a very high temperature under the engine room, Engine rooms are commonly hot that is why we can’t prevent this accidents, and a very hot temperature can cause a severe damage to the person if it will not be cured instantly. Chemicals also are harmful to engineers; a wrong move can cost your life in danger….