My Challenges as a Systems Engineer at Salesforce.com
– … My first project, where I was part of a large maintenance program for Intel (client), required me to support several middleware services implemented in technologies like SAP-XI, TIBCO, Web methods 8.2, and BizTalk. My responsibilities included monitoring applications, gateways and servers, managing tickets, bug fixing and roll out to productions. Direct interactions with the client taught me how to organize, automate, and synchronize the support services and finally, how to build customer loyalty….
Personal Experience: Plans on What to do to Become a Professional Engineer
– … I will have completed all the requirement to register as a professional engineer after 24 months of internship. There are two important people in the personal development programme. These two people are the mentor and the supervisor. The mentor is someone that the candidate can go to at any time to ask for help in all aspects of the work place, be it engineering problem related or work relationship issues etc. The mentor is also the person that the candidate must meet with for a minimum of one full day a month to discuss the PDP (Professional Development Programme)….
Taking a look at Mine Waste
– … Instability of the structures has caused increased concern by the mine operators and the government regulators because of impacts on the environment and risk to the safety of personnel, equipment and infrastructure. The volumes of mine waste produced depends mainly on the geologic characteristics of an ore body, the type of mining (underground or open pit), and the nature of ore extracted as well as the size of the mining operation. Because of the generation of this huge volume of waste material the management and handling of which has a critical impact on the mining activities….
Opposing The Development of the Chu Molybdenum Mine
– I oppose the development of the Chu molybdenum mine because its negative effects extend beyond the site. This mine will affect the quality of life of the residents of Vanderhoof adversely by reducing air and water quality, food sources and revenue. Vanderhoof is a small, geographic centre that supplies food and mineral resources to neighboring cities (BCC, 2009) hence, many of its residents, tourists and neighbors will be directly affected by this project. The project is very expensive to establish and maintain because of the infrastructure, skilled labor and facilities proposed for impact mitigation….
Overview of the Career of an Engineer
– Someday in life everyone has to get a job either related to their career or to make their living. Most of the people who get job is related to one’s career. One of the booming career these days in engineering, and among them aerospace engineering is one of the highly paid career and really interesting to work in. In the career of aerospace engineering, engineers usually have to work really hard. In this field, one mostly work on building or designing aircrafts based on the requirement. To be a successful aerospace engineer one needs to gain a lot of education and should be able to work in any environment….