Medical Marijuana Ethical Issues
– The process by which society detects and interprets information from the external world in a utilitarian theory claims: one should always do the greatest good for the greatest number of people. When one has the motivation to reach goals for the benefit of one’s self it is known as ethical egoism. In this paper we shall consider a brief history of cannabis, the parallels of legalizing medical marijuana and prohibition of alcohol in the 1920’s with regard to ethical egoism and utilitarian theories….
The Unprofessional Relationship between Medical Doctors and Pharmaceutical Companies
– … The medical doctors are in equal share of the blame as the pharmaceutical companies. Pharmaceutical companies providing financial incentives to medical doctors brings up the question about whether paying doctors to market drugs can inappropriately influence what they prescribe. Obviously, the use of small tokens to larger tokens of gifts does cause a person feel like they an obligation to repay them back and in this case for pharmaceutical companies, it would be to prescribe their drug. Physicians need to stop being naive and quit proclaiming that marketing does not influence their decision….
Anti-kickback Implications of a Retail Medical Center (RMC)
– During the last two decades the health delivery system has been revolutionized. Many patients no longer visit the traditional medical facility system but choose to visit RMCs to receive limited medical care. The new phenomena are known as RMCs and are a new delivery service for health-care services. As far back as 1995, Newt Gingrich predicted that patients would “go to Canada or Wal-Mart.” For example, retail medical clinics appear in pharmacies, grocery stores, and big-box retailers like Wal-Mart, offering basic health care services….
– While there are many professions out in our growing world today, very few require as much self-determination as a sales representative. The value of a sales representative is on the rise in our economy today and many companies are looking for pioneers to take on the challenges of fulfilling the position. Being a sales representative for any company comes with much knowledge of merchandise, responsibilities, skills, and experience. The position of being a sales representative, or sales rep for short, is a very important part to the success of a company….
Life of a Sales Representative
– Life of a Salesman People tend to shy away from a sales career due to the fact they lack self-confidence or they don’t want to be the stereotype of being pushy or dishonest. A career as a successful sales representative requires a positive attitude and the ability to be creatively persistent to sell a product without forcing it on the customer. According to Alliance (2013), “sales representative jobs have the potential to be dynamic, exciting and very lucrative” considering you meeting new people every day but at times very stressful….