Child Support Case
– Introduction: Down The Hole Let start by explaining what brought me to this fatal negotiation. The path to negotiations started after my second day back home from my deployment in Iraq. On a Saturday morning in November of 2010, I got visited by the angel of not so good news who officially serves me with a notification that my formal wife wanted an increase in child support for the only son we had together. The funny thing about it is that in 18 months, in July 2012, he was going to turn eighteen….
– Introduction to conflict The term conflict referred to perceived incompatible differenced resulting in some form of interference or opposition. Conflict is a natural part of organizational life because the goals between mangers and workers are often incompatible. If people perceive that differences exist then conflict state exists. Conflict is not exists between individual only, it also can exist between departments and divisions that compete for resources or even because of overlapped authority….
Mediation and Restorative Justice Center
– Venue: Mediation and Restorative Justice Center Mediation is the process of negotiating with the assistance of a third party. The third party termed a “mediator” is the guide of the process directing the interested parties through the stage of beginning, middle, and end, and hopefully ending the process, and hopefully ending the process with a resolution of the conflict. In recent years, courtroom litigation has been on the decline and the use of mediation has become the preferred method to resolve cases….
Transformative Mediation Explored
– Introduction In life we are constantly facing an array of spiraling moments, whether it is a spiral in our thought processes, day to day events, or in our relationships. These spirals in life can either move in an upward or downward direction, upward being the more positive of the two. When taking a close look at the possible situations that could take place, there are moments when mediation is a necessary tool for problem solving. Firmly believing that relationships are important factors in our lives, transformative mediation is one of utmost importance because it works to reverse any downward spirals taking place within our relationships….
The Process of Victim Offender Mediation
– Criminal mediation is one way of solving criminal disputes in the united states of America , and has been used a lot in this domain , so the main example is the ( victim –offender) mediation , which raises the question of how does this system work. And what are its effects. So in this section, we will discuss in (part one) how the VOM works, and what are its effects in (part two). Part One: How Does The Victim-Offender Mediation (VOM) Work. In general, mediation is directed by a neutral third party who can by what he had of skills and abilities focus on guiding the behaviors of the parties towards discussing the issues that need to be faced, while receiving separate and confidential communic…