Voting Based Extreme Learning Machine
– … Sundararajan, H. J. Kim, A fully complex-valued radial basis function classifier for real valued classification problems, Neu- rocomputin305 g 78 (1) (2012) 104–110.  R. Savitha, S. Suresh, N. Sundararajan, A fully complex valued radial basis function network and its learning algorithm, International Journal of Neural Systems 19 (4) (2009) 253–267.  G.-B. Huang, M.-B. Li, L. Chen, C. K. Siew, Incremental extreme learning 310 machine with fully complex hidden nodes, Neurocomputing 71 (4-6) (2008) 576–583….
The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator
– The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator A few nights ago I was sitting at the dining room table reviewing my research, when my roommate, Lucy, walked in and inquired as to my progress. We started talking a bit about telephones and telephone operators and she related a story about the telephone in her hometown. Lucy is from a small town in Ireland. She clearly remembers when, at the age of four (about twenty eight years ago), her family installed their first telephone. To make a call her family would turn the crank on their telephone which would then alert Mrs….
T.A.L.O.S. Tactical Assault Light Operator Suit
– Understand how yesterday’s imagined technology is effecting our current technological basis. We take a step back and look at “cause and effect.” Because we have imagined characters like Iron Man, Halo, and the video game Mech Assault, we wonder what it would be like to be in that character’s shoes. These ideas and fantasies may seem harmless as a movie or game although it has affected a few individuals to the point of wanting to make a real suit out of a dream. “The goal is to begin integrating capabilities over the next 12 months and have the first suit ready for full field testing in four to five years.” said Michel Fieldson, TALOS lead, SOCOM….
Making the Roman Empire War Machine
– … As for their armor, they wore molded bronze chestplates, as they were the cheapest option. After the hastati were the Principes. The Principes were in their mid-twenties, what the Romans considered to be the prime of their age. They carried the same weapons and wore the same armor as the hastati, but as they were generally wealthier, they could afford to keep it in better condition. The next group of infantry was the Triarii. The Triarii were the veterans of the army. They wore a chain mail shirt as armor, and for weapons they carried a gladius, and a long hoplite spear in place of the customary pila….
The Changing Mattress Industry in America
– The Changing Mattress Industry in America Changes in the global environment in conjunction with the deepest and most prolonged economic downturn since the Great Depression have started what I believe is a sea change in the domestic mattress industry. Factors such as declining new home sales, tightening of consumer credit, the consumer confidence index still well below pre-recessionary levels (Wang, 2010) and unemployment hovering near 10% have all contributed to the end of conspicuous consumption for big-ticket items like mattresses and foundations (‘mattresses’)….