Statement of Motivation as an Aerospace Engineer
– I aspire to gain academic and research experience in the area of Aerospace Engineering and I believe that the graduate program in Aerospace Engineering at Nanyang Technical University in collaboration with TU Munich offers me a good opportunity to learn and work with some of the most renowned faculty in these areas. I have developed keen interest in mechanical sciences especially in the areas of finite element methods, aerodynamics and CAD during my under graduation in Mechanical Engineering (B.Tech) at Amrita University which evolved further when I joined Infosys as a Design Engineer….
Career Field Analysis: Diesel Mechanic
– Ever since I could go with my dad in the tractors and equipment on the ranch, I knew I wanted to be a part of its operation. I have always been fascinated with the operations of diesel engine and much of a valuable asset they are to our world today. I helped out on the ranch whenever I could driving equipment. In the summer time it was my job to operate the swather. I really enjoyed operating it as much as I enjoyed fixing it when it broke down. When it came time to go to college the decision for a major was pretty clear….
Marine Pollution: Causes and Solutions
– As the world develops and the human population grows there is more pollution being dumped into the oceans, causing major problems to marine life and ecosystems. Major causes of marine pollution involve non-point pollutants, marine garbage, toxic ocean pollutants and sewage disposal in oceans. From heavy metal poisoning including lead and mercury killing predators such as sharks and whales, to waste getting trapped in the digestive tracts of marine animals, this essay focuses on how human interference causes horrifying problems to the marine life, but also how to fix it….
Marine and Coastal Ecosystems Degradation
– The ocean still remains as one of the important natural resource capital of many nations. The numerous benefits (food, climate regulation, nutrients recycling, etc) particularly the quality of life derived from marine and coastal areas have raised global concern for the adoption of sustainable strategies that will ensure the existence of marine and coastal areas in its natural state with less impact caused by externalities. The natural structure and function of coastal marine ecosystems are faced with a lot of environmental and ecological challenges….
If You Are Interested in Marine Biology
– … When becoming a marine biologist you don’t necessarily need to major in marine biology. A bachelors degree requires four years of college, a masters degree requires about six years of training, a phd requires about eight to ten years depending on which career you choose to study. Marine biologist usually reach for their phd, because that makes for a successful career. Marine biology have decent pay depending on the work position you hold. Usually the marine biologist that have their phd get better pay than the positions with the masters or bachelors….