Health Need Assessment on Child Health Services in Pakinsan
– Pakistan compromises a total land mass of 307,374 square miles (796, 095 square km). Extending along the Indus River it follows its course from the valleys of the Himalayas down to the Arabian Sea, bordering along with India, China, Afghanistan and Iran (Geographia, 2013). The whole Pakistan is divided into four province; Sindh, Punjab, Baluchistan and NWFP. The national language of Pakistan is Urdu but different languages are spoken in different provinces. Pakistan is the 6th most populous country having a total population of 179.2 million (The World Bank, 2012)….
Agency: The Domestic Violence Shelther and Services
– … Domestic Violence Shelter and Services, Inc. put emphasizes on empowering victims/survivors as opposed to receiving power from outside sources. DVSS operates under the premise that society benefits from victims/survivors relying on their inner strength and living a life free of violence and fear. The DVSS staff models the philosophy, values, and mission of the agency through the interactions with clients, volunteers, the community, and each other. All staff and volunteers must read and sign a statement that they acknowledge the agency philosophy (M….
A Carrer as Human Resource Manager
– In the process of deciding what I wanted to come to school for I contemplated on what type of management scene I wanted to focus on. The constant question of what area to go into was always coming up. After many talks and research, I decided to go into human resource management. Many people questioned and often said “Why human resource management?” My answer, I chose human resource managers because I believe they are a vital part of a hospitals success. They make the plans, they direct the staff and they coordinate how people work together and where they need to be….
Effective Health Care
– “Effective health care organizations face growing challenges in recruiting and developing human resources. The growing complexity of health care services requires a broad range of knowledge and skills, both the technical skills needed to deliver safe, effective, and patient-centered care and the aptitudes needed by all staff to learn quickly, communicate effectively, collaborate with others, and implement improvements in care. Health care organizations need to identify the job-related skills necessary for effective work (Hernandez, 2009)”….
What I Hope for My Future as a Manager for Behavioral Health Programs
– … Conversely, I believe that others in the class may be surprised to learn of the Herculean efforts organizations such as mine (which are often typecast as the bad guys) make on a daily basis to invest in and incentivize the health and wellbeing of our members (at the provider level and member level), often at great expense in developing capacity and working around regulatory barriers and other challenges to do so. I anticipate and look forward to light side and dark side discussions. In my work role, I am involved in several initiatives that will be implemented over the next eighteen months….