The Benefits of Making a Time Log
– … Remember that it is the work done that counts and not the time that you devote to it. Devote time to each task depending on your credentials. Do not think that people take about an hour for a particular task so I must devote that much time only. You may be very efficient and fast so the ideal time taken by you for completing the given task may be less. Also, if you are new to a particular area you may initially require more time. Therefore, one of the vital steps in creating a time journal would be to estimate the correct time that you would need….
A Professional Development Log
– … Request from the staff member for a self-assessment. The staff member will complete a self-assessment of their interests, skills, values, and personality with the help of a HR counselor. 2. Supervisor will develop an assessment of the staff member’s skill level. Based on the staff member’s assessment, their work record, and the Supervisor’s observations the staff member’s skill level will include the following classifications: • Technical skills: skills needed for their present position and to meet their future goals….
Learning Log Chats
– To begin, each Friday during group chat my learning log jumps into many directions. I am not sure if I would have thought about these topics by myself but the fact someone else is said something interesting about their findings and I would want to explore if it has any relevant to my topic must be good. This project is very unknowing because no set direction is wrong or right and this process of learning is so different from anything I did before. First, A few logs ago I looked at what types of people get into relationships with alcoholics the sources I found looked at five reasons its hard to be in an intimate relationship with an alcoholic….
Macbeth Soliloquy Log
– … Macbeth is only driven by “vaulting ambition” (27) to fulfill what he sees as his destiny. Macbeth goes on to say “False face must hide what the false heart doth know” (82) because the heart has been false by betraying or misleading and the face must be false by lying about what has taken place. Macbeth and his wife have betrayed a person they were supposed to care about. It’s a double deception. 2.1.33 “Is this a dagger which I see before me” Lady Macbeth has convinced Macbeth to kill King Duncan, telling him that she will get Duncan’s’ servants drunk so that they will remember nothing when they wake up and while Duncan is not protected they will kill him then blame it on the servants….
Reading Log for The Scarlet Letter
– Reading Log for The Scarlet Letter 1. Chapter one thoroughly describes the Jailhouse and the surrounding landscape. Tells of the huge wooden edifices whose threshold is timbered and iron barred. Gives the description of the peoples clothing who were congregating outside of the prison. It also describes the necessity of a new colony first building a prison and graveyard. In the last paragraph it tells of a rose bush outside of the oaken doors. The author describes the awkwardness of having such a beautiful plant surrounded by weeds and shrubs….