Market Researh- Market Size
– … “With consumers remaining cautious with regard to spending after the recession, this sector provided consumers with opportunities to treat themselves with generally cheap items; rather than buying new garments, accessories could be bought to bring an existing outfit up to date. Fashion trends have also started to focus on accessories much more than has previously been seen, with more items bought for fashion purposes rather than functionality.”(Keynote, 2013) Opportunities According to Keynote, androgyny is becoming a key fashion trend and the rise of the male handbag is generating an extensive consumer base for the handbags sector and brands can build new collections for this sect…
Crime of Fashion: Counterfeiting Goods in the Fashion Industry
– … Buttons on designer items should have the brand’s logo, if appropriate; real leather have an irregular texture while fake have consistent pattern; fastenings on luxury handbags are heavy, glide easily, and often have a matte finish (nerdgraph.com and dontybuyfakes.com). Consumers should consider the negative part of purchasing counterfeit goods and be more aware of the product they want to purchase. Paris has been the staple city for many luxury items for women. Brands like Chanel and Louis Vuitton have derived from that city….
Luxurious Goods: Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey
– Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey Louis Vuitton Moet Hennessey is most appealing to me because of the company’s capability to produce luxurious goods in a number of categories. Better known as LVMH, the company strives to be the best that it can be in many nations throughout the globe. This company sets the standards for what all businesses should strive for in terms of success, and their luxurious products have risen to the top of their class in every category that LVMH is in. The company specializes in a number of different industries, as it consists of 60 subsidiaries that each have their own brand (“The Beginnings”)….
LVMH: Diversification Strategy into Luxury Goods
– LVMH: Diversification Strategy into Luxury Goods Strategic Issues By 2002, Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton was the world’s largest luxury products company, enjoying annual sales of 12.2 billion euros. LVMH carries the most prestigious brand names in wine, champagne, fashion, jewelry, and perfume. Upon entrance of this luxury product industry, LVMH was aware that they produced products that nobody needed, but that were desired by millions across the world. This desire in some way fulfills a fantasy, making consumers feel as though they must buy it, or else they will not be in the moment, and thus will be left behind….
Hermes? Sucessful Factor
– How has Hermes 172-year-old French leather-goods company remained successful. Before visiting, I just know Hermes is a famous and luxury brand. During the visiting, I found that they have to successful factors. Let me try to explain more. First of all, let me introduce the background of Hermes. Hermes is a French high fashion brand, which is established in 1837, specializing in leather, ready-to-wear, accessories, perfumery, and luxury goods. Their logo is a Duc carriage with horse. In 1837, Thierry Hermes was built up harness workshop on the Grands Boulevards quarter of Paris….