Good and Services: The Law on the Sale of Goods
– … The sale of goods by description is made when the words of description appeared in the misrepresentation who induced HML to purchased light fittings from FL because they are described as being energy efficient and additionally bulbs will last at least 7 years lifespan. Arcos v Ranaason  AC 470 Re Moore & Landauer  2 KB 519 s14 Besides, where seller sells goods in the course of a business, goods supplied under the contract are of satisfactory quality. According to the facts given in the question, FL confirmed a fault in the manufacturing process caused the goods to fail sooner than the description of at least 7 years lifespan….
Crime of Fashion: Counterfeiting Goods in the Fashion Industry
– … Buttons on designer items should have the brand’s logo, if appropriate; real leather have an irregular texture while fake have consistent pattern; fastenings on luxury handbags are heavy, glide easily, and often have a matte finish (nerdgraph.com and dontybuyfakes.com). Consumers should consider the negative part of purchasing counterfeit goods and be more aware of the product they want to purchase. Paris has been the staple city for many luxury items for women. Brands like Chanel and Louis Vuitton have derived from that city….
Market Researh- Market Size
– … “With consumers remaining cautious with regard to spending after the recession, this sector provided consumers with opportunities to treat themselves with generally cheap items; rather than buying new garments, accessories could be bought to bring an existing outfit up to date. Fashion trends have also started to focus on accessories much more than has previously been seen, with more items bought for fashion purposes rather than functionality.”(Keynote, 2013) Opportunities According to Keynote, androgyny is becoming a key fashion trend and the rise of the male handbag is generating an extensive consumer base for the handbags sector and brands can build new collections for this sect…
Training Manual on Communication, Conflict Resolution and Ethics
– … We have to be very careful about how we react when we are listing to the conversation. Our body language can give away so much based on how our body is positioned. Wordless communication, or body language, includes facial expressions, body movement and gestures, eye contact, posture, the tone of your voice, and even your muscle tension and breathing (Helpguide.org, n.d.). Developing the ability to understand and use nonverbal communication can help you connect with others, express what you really mean, navigate challenging situations, and build better relationships at home and work….
The Sale of Goods Act 1979
– … After 11 and half months, Butterworth received a notice the hire purchase company that Kingsway Motors Ltd has no right to sell the car them and claiming back the car. Butterworth rescinded the agreement and claimed for a breach of section 12(1) and was able to recover the full price and had the free use of a car for nearly one year.3 -Section 12 (2): a- The goods are free from any charges or encumbrances not made know to the buyer. b- The purchaser will enjoy quiet possession of the goods and no one will interfere with the buyer’s right to possess or use the goods….