Designing a Leaflet
– Designing a Leaflet Tasks: 1. Design Leaflet 2. Produce Pricing System 3. Create a website 4. Create a Labelling System Task 1: Analysis Design a leaflet containing the information of the content of the shop’s selling items, prices, opening and closing hours. Form of Output: · Hand made leaflet on an A4 sized page, which will be photo copied many times and be posted off to companies, businesses, and near by houses. The leaflet will contain pictures of sandwiches and various drinks Information to be output: · On the first page I will have the Lancre lunch box logo….
Hypothetical Southern White Reaction to the Distribution of the Montgommery Bus Boycott Leaflet
– This source was published just after, and is referring to, the arrest of Rosa May Parks on December 1st, 1955. Parks was arrested for refusing to move from her bus seat for a white passenger when asked to by the racist bus driver, James Blake. The two had met before in 1943 when Parks had boarded Blake?s bus from the front door, which was for whites only. Blake told Parks to exit the bus and re-enter from the rear door where she was supposed to but as Parks got off of the bus, Blake drove off leaving her to walk home….
Health Education Leaflet Analysis
– Introduction Boosting good quality information for patients, their families and the public was a duty in the National Health Service(NHS) Plan (July 2000, chapter 10) and part of the proposals in the Kennedy Report into the Bristol Royal Infirmary (July 2001, section 2, chapter 23) all cited in Department of Health (DH) (2008). Producing quality information to patients and members of the public will not only allow them to interpret their health needs but also enable them to make right decision for themselves and their families (DH, 2006)….
Analysis of a Leaflet
– Analysis of a Leaflet o All of the information on the leaflet has been designed in such a manner so that it is easy to read and retains the readers’ attention. The information has been well-spaced, condensed into a few lines so that there is not an over-indulgence in unnecessary details and bullet points have been used to condense the information and present it readable chunks, so that the target audience remains interested and are not forced to read a heavy text. o Direct language is featured in the leaflet (e.g….
The Leaflet Written by Friends of the Earth
– The Leaflet Written by Friends of the Earth This is a leaflet written by Friends of the Earth where the audience targeted are British, the mahogany furniture lovers. The layout of the leaflet is eye-catching forces the readers to read on. This leaflet was produced in 1992 for the Friends of the Earth. The writer was an Indian from Brazil’s Amazonian forests. It was produced to gain support from British public and to gain their help to stop deforesting in Brazil. The writer uses eye-catching big bold letters in the heading along with the word ‘YOU’ to attract readers…. ;