Becoming A Lawyer
– Becoming a Lawyer Loving to argue, speak, and to persuade/convince, I have chosen to research the career of a lawyer. I have always been intrigued by the audacity and wit that lawyers have naturally. I will explain the steps in order to be on the right path in order to become a lawyer. While attaining a degree in your undergraduate studies, you must select a major that will be of some assistance and relevance to your particular law career. For example, if you want to be a corporate lawyer, you should major in business or if you want to be a judge, you should major in political science….
Lawyer: An Ambassador of the Rule of Law
– Attorneys, more commonly referred to as lawyers, defend people who may or may not have committed a crime or violated the law. The laws of the world are what holds it together, and it is important that there is someone to defend them and make sure they are obeyed. A lawyer acts as political and legal council to everyone from ordinary citizens to top government officials dealing with foreign policies, but their main job is to help those in need and keep the law balanced (Lawyers, Encyclopedia). But be warned that there is much learning to do before one enters the court or takes hold of a case….
The Job of a Lawyer
– Surprisingly, being a lawyer is not usually known as an extremely trouble-free job. lawyers have to learn to be very quick thinking and light on their feet. Lawyers have to stand by their client as long as the case goes on. Lawyers may hate everything that this person has done; nonetheless, the lawyer will do everything in her/his ability to keep that person out of jail. Brought on by quarreling, there will always be a need for lawyers; there will always be conflict as long as there are opinions….
A Career as a Lawyer
– You had better know what you want to do when you get older and you better like it because that is what you will be doing for the rest of your life. However, most of the jobs today needs at least 2-4 years of schooling. I want to be a lawyer. A lawyer will almost always get paid a lot to represent someone or some business. All a lawyer has to do is argue for their client and make them sound good and help them out in legal cases. Also, the lawyer gets to tell their client how much they want to be paid….
The Job of a Lawyer
– … Competition for jobs should continue to be strong because more students graduate from law school each year than there are jobs available(Lawyer 3 )”. To make it in the field of law you have to be a strong competitor. Everyone going after your job has a law degree and is just as qualified as you. “For the class of 2011 (the latest class for which there are data), the employment figure is 86 percent with only 65 percent employed in a position that required bar passage (Lawyer 3)”. To qualify as a lawyer you do not have to have a specific age , sex, or race….