The Classic Kitchen Brigade and the Modern Kitchen Brigade
– Many people dine at restaurants’ and hotels’ but are unaware of the system utilized within the kitchen. They simply go to enjoy the food, unaware of how it is prepared. Interestingly, the kitchen is run by a Kitchen Brigade system (Brigade de Cuisine) which is a hierarchy system invented by Georges Auguste Escoffier to ease and simply the operations of a kitchen. There are two types of kitchen brigade which are the classic kitchen brigade and the modern kitchen brigade. This report aims to explain each of the system, the individuals involved in it and the responsibilities of each person….
Physical Therapy and Physical Therapy Assistant
– Imagine going up for the perfect lay-up, you make the shot but when you land you twist awkwardly and land on your knee. Laying on the ground, you feel the pain surging through your knee, the first line of defense is an athletic trainer, however if this accident happened when you fell on a wet kitchen floor you could expect much the same care from a physical therapist Athletic Trainers are the first to respond to sport related in game injuries, and provide care after injuries….
Ines in the Kitchen
– In the short story “Ines in the Kitchen,” Cristina Garcia narrates the life of Ines who seems to be in conflict with herself. As the protagonist, Ines is confused about her emotions and the decisions that have to be made. Therefore, she struggles with her life, her relationship with her husband, and her memories of the past which haunt her. Only Ines can really understand what she goes through every day that passes by.(give examples) However, on the other hand, her husband, Richard, is a man who likes to have specific guidelines for his woman and cares about his appearance….
Amy Tan’s The Kitchen God’s Wife
– Amy Tan’s The Kitchen God’s Wife Amy Tan’s The Kitchen God’s Wife is the story of a relationship between a mother and daughter that is much more than it seems. This touchingly beautiful narrative not only tells a story, but deals with many of the issues that we have discussed in Women Writers this semester. Tan addresses the issues of the inequality given women in other cultures, different cultures’ expectations of women, abortion, friendship, generation gaps between mothers and daughters, mother-daughter relationships, and the strength of women in the face of adversity…. ;
A Career as a Registered Nurse or Physician Assistant
– Nursing RN and physician assistant are the two majors being researched for this paper because they are the two programs that I found most intriguing. I have an interest in these two majors because I wanted to help people in need and make society a stronger and healthier environment for everyone. I want to work with kids and help them not be afraid of doctors or receiving annual check-ups and be able to open up and let me help. The schools I have chosen are City College of San Francisco, Cleveland University, and University of Washington Seattle…. ;