Agricultural Effects of the Drip Irrigation System
– The article evaluates the efficiency, effectiveness, social, economic and environmental impacts of the drip irrigation system. The drip irrigation system has the potential to increase the agricultural productivity and also to reduce water usage required for irrigation. It is a system of pipes and tubing located under the soil. Water is passed through these pipes which end at near the roots of the plants. This makes the water loss minimal. Initial stage is designing the system and its installation follows it….
New Water Management System
– … And agriculture plays an important role in our economy, but there is no improvement in the irrigation system used for many years and lead to waste water, and also have an impact on crop growth. I am sure that this system was readily adopted by our customers and can purchase our services, because the system is profitable. Instead of our old smart irrigation system should be favorable by customers and can easily afford. Our suppliers are those who buy the sensors and the system network and wireless zig bee dusting….
A Brief History of Irrigation
– In 6000 BCE Irrigation began Mesopotamia (present day Iraq) using the water of the flooding Tigris/Euphrates rivers. The flood of water only occurred once a year From July through December. They used channels to guide the water wherever they want. These pictures will show how it used look like. In 1800 BCE They Egyptian practiced the irrigation system. It was mostly the same idea with Mesopotamia. They used water flood of Nile rive which only occurred once a year same time. Until they developed the shaduf a device that used to raise water above the Nile level….
Maharashtra’s maximum irrigation potential
– Challenges faced by many countries in their struggle for economic and social developments are related to water (TAC, GWP 2000: 6) 2. India, too, is a varied country in terms of water availability and Maharashtra is a peculiar State of it. Maharashtra has uneven distribution of water resources. A large area is, therefore, water deficit whereas a small part is bestowed with abundance of water. Maharashtra’s physiography has constraints over the creation of surface water (SW) potential for irrigation purpose….
The Water Supply of Florida
– The water supply of Florida is important for a number of reasons. But it is crucial because it not only helped develop human society but it is also continually sustaining it. There are a number of phases and processes that take place to make this happen. There are numerous stages that take place simultaneously in the hydrologic cycle and this includes evaporation. This is when the water alters from a liquid state into a gas. The damp air from the water rises into the atmosphere and when it cools, the vapor condenses and shapes into clouds….