Understanding Insurance Coverage
– Introduction Insurance is a very important part of modern life and business. In this paper I will discuss the basic concepts of insurance, claims-made and occurrence liability policies, factors for selecting an insurance company and policies, and the difference between workers compensation and liability insurance. What is insurance. Insurance is a two-way legal agreement between the insurer and the customer. The customer, which may be an individual, business, or other entity, agrees to pay the premiums as required, in exchange for monetary protection from the insurer for any possible substantial loss….
Insurance Companies: Allstate
– Introduction Allstate must consider a loss control strategy because of the unforeseen impact that can affect their bottom line. Understanding the most common and costly claim payouts such as wind, burglary, fire, water, and physical damage can direct Allstate toward a more streamline approach in addressing some controllable claims, which will reduce payouts and increase profits (Allstate.com, 2011). This assignment will further provide alternatives that can be used as a strategy so that Allstate can achieve additional growth that compliments their strategic vision of reinventing protection and retirement for consumers….
Adidas: Human Resources Manager
– Topic:Taking an HR/ER job The Advertisement and type of organization The position I have chosen to be in, 5 years from now is that of a human resource manager in the company Adidas group. The advertisement for this job came through a website of seek recruitment agents based in Australia. “An opportunity exists to join adidas Australia as a HR Manager. Reporting to the Pacific HR Director, this is an opportunity for an experienced HR professional to business partner the Australian Retail and Wholesale divisions, as well as manages a range of group-wide HR processes and a small team”(Seek ,2011).This job offers good remuneration package and benefits which are negotiable in nature….
Long Term Care Insurance
– … For example, Medicare programs do not help to pay for personal care services such as eating, dressing or using the bathroom even though these “activities of daily life” are the most needed services for most seniors (Green, 2003). These care services can be provided to seniors by the long term care insurance program. According to the national survey that was conducted among people who are 55 and older, just 36% believed that they would need long term insurance (Carter, 2008). However, it’s estimated that at least 60% of people over age of 65 will require some long-term care services at some point in their lives (Carter, 2008)…. ;
– Human services professionals are those who facilitate and empower those in society who require assistance in meeting their basic human needs both emotionally, mentally, and physically. Human services professionals work with diverse cultures in many different settings to provide prevention, education, and resources for individuals, families, groups and communities. Some of the populations served are, children and families, adolescents, and the homeless. To support groups in crisis human services professionals must be committed, patient, possess listening skills, and have an ability to be empathetic without reducing one’s ability to be empowered (Martin, 2011)…. ;