Risk and Insurance
– As human beings, we all have basic needs that include both physical and economic security, food, shelter, and clothing. According to the Society of Actuaries, risk is the possibility of losing economic security. We encounter many economic risks throughout our day to day activities; whether the risk is a car accident, sickness, house fire, or even death. For such reasons, insurance was created to eliminate risk or substitute certainty for uncertainty. The concept of insurance dates back to at least 3000 B.C….
Online Discount Insurance Leads
– Insurance leads are available for buying from online sources. This is advantageous both for the insurance agent and the customers because the internet is the quickest means for the two groups to get in touch with each other. These days a successful insurance agent would definitely try the online insurance leads. It provides a great competitive edge over others. The online Discount Insurance Leads not only serves as a profitable source of income but also provide leads with loads of discounts or at affordable pricing….
Florida Agency For Health Care Administration
– The Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) is a regulatory agency in Florida which was created under the Health Care Reform Acts of 1992. The purpose of the Health Reform Acts of 1992 was to ensure efficient quality and affordable health care services were available to all Floridians by the end of 1994. Florida, in the 1980’s, had a very large population of uninsured residents and a large population of senior citizen, practically all of whom are insured by Medicare; and its Medicare expenditures per eligible beneficiary were the highest in the nation (Florida Agency For Health Care Administration)….
Understanding Insurance Coverage
– Introduction Insurance is a very important part of modern life and business. In this paper I will discuss the basic concepts of insurance, claims-made and occurrence liability policies, factors for selecting an insurance company and policies, and the difference between workers compensation and liability insurance. What is insurance. Insurance is a two-way legal agreement between the insurer and the customer. The customer, which may be an individual, business, or other entity, agrees to pay the premiums as required, in exchange for monetary protection from the insurer for any possible substantial loss….
Discount Insurance Leads for Homeowners’ Insurance
– Homeowners’ Insurance is a policy which pays for damages to your home, the property, the assets within your home and the other structures on the property due to natural calamities or accidents. Homeowner insurance leads are very important for those insurance agents who want to sell the homeowner insurance policies to prospective clients. Earlier, the agents depended mostly on leads from real estate agents and referrals. But, this being the era of the internet, has more sophisticated tools which could be used to the agent’s benefit if used well…. ;