– Indonesians are generally spiritual and value self-control to maintain harmony within and between the tangible (human, flora and fauna) and intangible (God, gods, and spirit) worlds. People must know their place in society which is often determined by age, role in society, experience, and knowledge. Parents and older generation are to be respected, and consulting them in important matters is highly valued. The group is more important than the individual, thus maintaining group harmony is important, even at the individual’s expense….
Simon Cook and the Digital World
– Simon Cook and the Digital World Industrialization and the Digital A contemporary, Simon Cook, argues that the origins of the digital world can be traced to the times of Late-Victorian thought. Though he provides a compelling history of the visual, the digital world on a whole does not derive from the Late-Victorian pictorial diagrams from such logicians as Venn, Carroll, or Marshall as Cook contends. My argument throughout the rest of this paper will use the work of three economists— Adam Smith, Charles Babbage, and Alfred Marshall— to show that the origins of Cook’s visual interface in Late-Victorian times do not coincide with the foundation of the digital; rather, the establishment of…
Mass Media and Democratization in Indonesian Political System
– This paper is going to talk about mass media and democratization in Indonesian political system. What kind of democratization it is. What are the influences of mass media in our society. In this paper, we are going to discuss it further. Since this issue is a reality which happened in our country. Moreover, it also has an impact towards the result of general election. This result will lead Indonesia to a better way or the opposite of it, which is the worst. Mass media, now, became one of the tools that are used by most of the political actors….
Encounter Between the Hawaiians and Captain Cook
– Encounter Between the Hawaiians and Captain Cook The arguments of Marshall Sahlins and Gananath Obeseyekere with regard to the cross-cultural encounter between Captain Cook and his men demonstrated different viewpoints and beliefs pertaining to whether or not Captain Cook and his men were perceived to be gods by the Hawaiians. Sahlins and Obeyesekere based the validity of Cook’s deification on several factors that will be focused on below. They both used the physical aspects of Captain Cook in relation to his being perceived as a god or not by the Hawaiians….
Social Networking in Indonesia
– … However, less support was given to differences in cultures. Users of these tools and collaborative communities have to be aware that they are writing, chatting, presenting, to/with other users who could be members of different language groups and cultural communities. Language barriers are usually bridged by common languages like English, but we do not have any common or general culture. People using social media primarily collect cultural and language examinations through their own experiences and general mobility: by travelling, working and studying….