Overview of the Career of an Engineer
– Someday in life everyone has to get a job either related to their career or to make their living. Most of the people who get job is related to one’s career. One of the booming career these days in engineering, and among them aerospace engineering is one of the highly paid career and really interesting to work in. In the career of aerospace engineering, engineers usually have to work really hard. In this field, one mostly work on building or designing aircrafts based on the requirement. To be a successful aerospace engineer one needs to gain a lot of education and should be able to work in any environment….
The Impact of ICT on Society
– The Impact of ICT on Society I will talk about how ICT has effected people from all walks of life, how it has effected jobs and living conditions. ===================================================================== The impact of ICT on society is great. As more and more people begin to work from home, or jobs become de-skilled, computer based, the social implications are going to be very serious. The most important issue is increased leisure time, and as more work is done in less time, the result should mean more leisure time….
Against The Odds: ICT In Nigeria
– Nigeria is the most populous country in Africa and is often termed as “the giant of Africa.” The inception of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) as the greatest achievement of human evolution is gaining grounds in all areas of life and Nigeria is exploring the benefits of ICT in various ways. Information and communication in Nigeria dates as far back as the 1905’s with a focus on print and electronic media (Idowu et al 2). ICT is a progressing system of development that has a major role to play in developing countries in Africa most especially Nigeria…. ;
The Role of ICT in The Educaiton System
– The technology has importance for progress and development of young people, in this paper will first the define information and communication that related to technologies age. It is generally agreed today that using computer such as web technology ,video cams, cell phone and Bluetooth are necessary for saving time and energy. Moreover, technology provides safety to save data and help to connect distance with the other. There for using computer has advantages and disadvantages and it depends on the computer user (Prensky,2005b,p.8)…. ;
The Sacrifices of a Filipino Marine Engineer
– An engineer has a minimum of 11-12hrs working in the engine room before they shift to other engineers, in 12hrs of working inside the engine room; they were exposed in different kinds of chemicals and in a very high temperature under the engine room, Engine rooms are commonly hot that is why we can’t prevent this accidents, and a very hot temperature can cause a severe damage to the person if it will not be cured instantly. Chemicals also are harmful to engineers; a wrong move can cost your life in danger…. ;