Legislation Acts for ICT
– Legislation Acts for ICT ICT equipment now have laws which everyone must abide by, they can still use their ICT to their every needs but they cannot exploit this use by accessing areas of information or data which are not meant to be seen by the public eye. This mainly includes things like government data and other people’s personal information. The 1998 Data Protection Act The data protection act is basically the “right to privacy” .This is what everyone who has personal details and so forth on their pc expects since you don’t want other people accessing your information….
– Clear Problem: – Company: Doctors Surgery Relocating: Kingston Needs: To keep all the patients details on a computer data base with appropriate back up system. Real User: Dr Steer Accessibility: This is strictly confident to Dr Steer only Solution: – This is a small but established surgery but has decided to go paperless. We have grown over the years and can no longer rely on our manual papers because they are simply getting too big. The move to new premises means we can set up the ideal ICT package tailor made for our needs….
The Role of ICT in The Educaiton System
– The technology has importance for progress and development of young people, in this paper will first the define information and communication that related to technologies age. It is generally agreed today that using computer such as web technology ,video cams, cell phone and Bluetooth are necessary for saving time and energy. Moreover, technology provides safety to save data and help to connect distance with the other. There for using computer has advantages and disadvantages and it depends on the computer user (Prensky,2005b,p.8)….
A Study of a Company and Its Uses of ICT
– A Study of a Company and Its Uses of ICT The following report is about how Boots uses ICT in the four main functional areas of the company: sales, purchasing, finance and operations and how ICT helps the business. I will be looking in detail at how ICT is used by Boots Retail to manage the operation of its stores in the UK. I have visited the Boots manufacturer in Beeston and the Boots store in Nottingham to collect this information. I have also visited the Boots website….
Uses of ICT in Business
– Uses of ICT in Business ICT is an acronym that stands for Information Communications Technology. The concepts, methods and applications involved in ICT are constantly evolving on an almost daily basis. It is difficult to keep up with the changes – they happen so fast. A good way to think about ICT is to consider all the uses of digital technology that already exist to help individuals, businesses and organisations use information. ICT covers any product that will store, retrieve, manipulate, transmit or receive information electronically in a digital form….