Dental Hygienist: An Essential Piece in a Dental Office
– A dental hygienist is a very important role in any dental office. As stated by a dental assistant, “Dental hygienists work closely with the dentist as well as hands on with the patients. They assist dentists with operative procedures such as fillings and extractions, and making molds of patients teeth” (Wilson, Jennifer). A large part of their job is teaching patients proper dental care to ensure a lifetime of healthy teeth. This includes proper brushing and flossing techniques. According to the job out look, a day as a dental hygienist can include taking x-rays, cleaning and scaling teeth, charting treatment plans, putting sealants on teeth, taking impressions of teeth and completing inform…
A Career as a Dental Hygienist
– I can remember coming to school and hearing all my classmates talk about how much they hated going to the dentist. Going to the dentist was one thing that I have always loved to do. The sound of the tools and just the smell of the clinic was never a bad atmosphere to me, I actually enjoy the dentist. Laura was my first dental hygienist from as far back as I can remember, and she had the whitest teeth I have ever seen. I have honestly came to the conclusion that I am obsessed with teeth. With this being said, I have always felt and known that I wanted to be a dental hygienist….
Community Education Officer and Inclusion
– In order to understand the principles of inclusion and organisational structures which are in place within different professional contexts, it is important to expand on personal understanding of a variety of reflective learning models, as well as increasing awareness of inclusion and the diverse range of values which are contained within different ideologies of inclusive practices. Reflection on personal understanding of professional contexts and the variety of personal attributes which are required in order to develop and deliver to service users is equally important….
What Does it Take to be a Dental Hygenist
– What does it take to be a Dental Hygienist. As if scraping plaque and tartar off of teeth isn’t fun enough, there is more to the job than you think. According to Jada A. Grave on Money.usnews.com, the main idea about this subject is the understood tasks of a general dental hygienist. Dental hygienist focus mainly on the preventive care of dental hygiene rather than the damage already caused. They also educate and inform the patients of the best over-the-counter medicines for their pains, and speak to them about flossing and brushing habits to prevent future damages to the teeth and gums…. ;
A Career as a Police Officer
– It would be fulfilling to be a police officer because police officers help people in the community and keep it safe. They also enforce the law. They are the reason why people can live their lives in peace. If there is anyone in the community that citizens can trust it would be the police officers. Police officers have to accomplish many things in their workday. (Career Cruising.com) They have to write detailed reports and fill out forms.(Career Cruising.com) They are responsible for making sure that people obey the law and are kept safe at all times.(Career Cruising.com) They also observe the activities of suspects.(Career Cruising.com) Cops have to gather facts and collect evidence from… ;