Hotel Management Analysis
– Task 1: 1.1 Discuss accommodation and front office services for different organizations. As there is difference in service between a 5 star and a 3 star hotel, discuss the accommodation and front office services for these two different hotels. There is an absolute difference between a 5 star hotel and a 3 star hotel. In which, people tend to see a 5 star hotel as the better, more luxurious, modern, state of the art and has more advanced facilities available, whereas a 3 star hotel would be a standard, convenient, hotel where standard quality and service are provided….
A Career as a Hotel Manager
– … Job Description A hotel manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and its staff. They have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping (ACGAS, 2012). Typical Work Day Work activities can vary on the size and accommodations available at the hotel. In bigger hotels there will be many departments, all with a department manager….
Revenue Management in Hotel Industry
– Introduction Today the use of revenue management is dramatically changed for the past few decades. As revenue management shows its importance in the industry, revenue managers now have more strategic roles than just analyzing and applying opening and closing rates and forecasting them for the next weeks and months. They are now responsible for controlling revenue from other income generating assets at the hotel. They also became closely associated with marketing colleagues and interact with competitors as well as predicting the actions of competitors….
Good Hotel Business Analysis
– All of our hotels are non-conventional, and have a philanthropic community vision.-Pam Janusz, General Manager, Joie de Vivre SoMa Hotels, personal interview, March 5, 2010 (Thompson, Peteraf, Gamble, & Strickland III, 2012). Established in 1987, Joie de Vivre (JdV) is a hotel management hotel located throughout California. By 2010, JdV is the second largest U.S. boutique hotel operator. New owners have recently purchased the hotels that JdV Management Company operates; GM Pam Janusz has the task of preparing the hotels for transitional changes….
Namaste International Hotel’s Market Entry Into India
– Strengths One of the Namaste International Hotel’s main strengths lies in its position as a joint venture with The Leela, an already established luxury brand hotel in India. The Leela is one of the country’s most well respected luxury hotels and it aims “to sustain and surpass excellence in service, ambience and performance hall marks that distinguishes The Leela Group. The strategic locations, individuality, architectural aesthetics, lush greens and the intrinsic Indian culture holds true for every Leela property….