Namaste International Hotel’s Market Entry Into India
– Strengths One of the Namaste International Hotel’s main strengths lies in its position as a joint venture with The Leela, an already established luxury brand hotel in India. The Leela is one of the country’s most well respected luxury hotels and it aims “to sustain and surpass excellence in service, ambience and performance hall marks that distinguishes The Leela Group. The strategic locations, individuality, architectural aesthetics, lush greens and the intrinsic Indian culture holds true for every Leela property….
A Career as a Hotel Manager
– … Job Description A hotel manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of a hotel and its staff. They have commercial accountability for budgeting and financial management, planning, organizing and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (reception, concierge, reservations), food and beverage operations, and housekeeping (ACGAS, 2012). Typical Work Day Work activities can vary on the size and accommodations available at the hotel. In bigger hotels there will be many departments, all with a department manager….
Exciting Career of Hotel Managment
– … A hotel manager is accountable for the day-to-day functioning of a hotel and its staff. They have trade responsibilities for financial and budgeting management, organizing, planning and directing all hotel services, including front-of-house (concierge, reservations, reception), housekeeping and food and beverage operations. While planning ahead to maximise profits and taking a strategic overview, the manager has to set a benchmark for the staff to deliver a standard of presentation and service that meets their esteemed guests expectations and needs….
Hotel Management Analysis
– Task 1: 1.1 Discuss accommodation and front office services for different organizations. As there is difference in service between a 5 star and a 3 star hotel, discuss the accommodation and front office services for these two different hotels. There is an absolute difference between a 5 star hotel and a 3 star hotel. In which, people tend to see a 5 star hotel as the better, more luxurious, modern, state of the art and has more advanced facilities available, whereas a 3 star hotel would be a standard, convenient, hotel where standard quality and service are provided….
Office Manager and Building Teamwork
– … Works Cited Bardi, James. “Hotel Front Office Management.” Slideshare.net. N.p., n.d. Web. 3 Dec. 2013. http://www.slideshare.net/dungvietnam/j-abardihotelfrontofficemanagement3rdedition1 Dupree, Deb. “What are the Organizational Effects of Lack of Training for General Managers?” Work.chron.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 9 Dec. 2013. http://work.chron.com/organizational-effects-lack-training-general-managers-26087.html Frank, David. “Team Work: When performed correctly, team cleaning can be part of an overall maintenance program that is cost-effective and efficient.” American School & University Apr….