Pushing Value in the Hotel Industry
– Introduction Hospitality industry is a fluctuating industry. One of the reasons is that because it is an industry that depends highly in seasonality period (Font, Penalva & Sampol, 2011). Seasonality according to Butler cited in Weidner (2006) is “the temporal imbalance in the phenomenon in tourism”. In hospitality industry, seasonality can be illustrated as in a period of time, hotels will be facing its peak season where there will be high occupancy and in another period of time, it will face low season where there will be lower occupancy….
William Butler Yeats Poems
– William Butler Yeats, born in 1865 and died in 1939. Yeats is one of the greatest poets that is well known in the twentieth century. Also a philosophical person, Yeats had developed his own philosophy which states, “Yeats developed a philosophy that united his interest in history, art, personality, and society. His basic insight was that, in all these fields, conflicting forces are at work. In history, for example, as one kind of civilization grows and eventually dies, an opposite kind of civilization is born to take its place….
Revenue Management in Hotel Industry
– Introduction Today the use of revenue management is dramatically changed for the past few decades. As revenue management shows its importance in the industry, revenue managers now have more strategic roles than just analyzing and applying opening and closing rates and forecasting them for the next weeks and months. They are now responsible for controlling revenue from other income generating assets at the hotel. They also became closely associated with marketing colleagues and interact with competitors as well as predicting the actions of competitors….
Good Hotel Business Analysis
– All of our hotels are non-conventional, and have a philanthropic community vision.-Pam Janusz, General Manager, Joie de Vivre SoMa Hotels, personal interview, March 5, 2010 (Thompson, Peteraf, Gamble, & Strickland III, 2012). Established in 1987, Joie de Vivre (JdV) is a hotel management hotel located throughout California. By 2010, JdV is the second largest U.S. boutique hotel operator. New owners have recently purchased the hotels that JdV Management Company operates; GM Pam Janusz has the task of preparing the hotels for transitional changes….
Namaste International Hotel’s Market Entry Into India
– Strengths One of the Namaste International Hotel’s main strengths lies in its position as a joint venture with The Leela, an already established luxury brand hotel in India. The Leela is one of the country’s most well respected luxury hotels and it aims “to sustain and surpass excellence in service, ambience and performance hall marks that distinguishes The Leela Group. The strategic locations, individuality, architectural aesthetics, lush greens and the intrinsic Indian culture holds true for every Leela property….