The Need for Child-friendly Establishments
– … With the rise in number of families eating out, are these establishments really catering to the needs of the children or are they still pursing child free customers. Parents with children and babies have very different needs to that of an adult; this makes children a special need clientele. Some of their special needs include; modified seating, short attention spans, very energetic, basic uncomplicated foods, nutritional food, pram access around the table, close parking, cost effective, access to gender friendly bathrooms, modified toilets, change tables, breastfeeding areas and parents want convenient location….
Background Information on the Hospitality Industry
– Background Information on the Hospitality Industry The Food and Hospitality Industry has become one of the biggest employers in our state. It now has attained a much higher status in society and demands high standards of work from its employees. Employment opportunities are many, but eagerly sought by a vast majority of people. For this reason as in any other established business, interviews are conducted. Through these interviews, the interviewer looks for personal qualities and interpersonal skills in a prospective employee to fulfill the job requirements….
Careers to Pursue with a Hospitality Management Degree
– Hospitality Management is the study of the hospitality industry. “A degree in the subject may be obtained either by a university college dedicated to the studies of hospitality management or business school with a relevant department “(Google). In most cases when asked about hospitality management people generally think about hotels, but In fact the hospitality industry is huge. There are nearly 1 million food service operations in the United States, and nearly three hundred thousand hotels. With so many job opportunities such as casino/gaming supervisor, travel agent, event planning, and even executive chef the demand for graduates is easy to see….
A PESTLE Analysis of the UK Hospitality Industry
– In this essay I will be discussing and critically analysing each element of the PESTLE analysis within the hospitality industry, with examples to reflect each point. Also this essay will discuss how marketers should adapt to changes in the macro-environment. The PESTLE analysis is a marketing principle used to understand the relation between a company and the external environment. Murray-Webster (2010:88) states PESTLE analysis will help to capture understanding about aspects of the context by using the prompt political, economic, sociological, technological, legal and environment….
Cafe Dining: A Hospitality Overview
– Furnishings- I have chosen three main types of seating for the cafe and an additional stool bar which can seat up to six people for convenience if they only want a quick sandwich. I have placed six small 2person tables in the far corner where the bay windows are so that they can enjoy the views. There are then six larger tables which can each seat 4people, they are in the middle of the room next to the 2-person table because this makes use of the space and keeps the seating area altogether instead of having it scattered….