Resident Advisor Application in Greece
– … Volunteering has allowed me time to showcase my leadership, interaction, and communications skills efficiently by engaging children in a fun educational environment. By utilizing my skills in the museum, the children in the exhibits were informed about new methods of learning, such as hands-on interaction, for everyday use and/or life. The Children’s Museum and the RA job have similar goals and objectives, creating a postive environment, and building skills that could be used in the future. The skills I have used at the museum, I would be able to apply them by being a Resident Advisor….
Interview with a Residential Advisor
– As a residental advisor, Stephanie R worked in the academic setting in the last three years during her undergraduate years. For three years, her benefical experiences has been increased. The scope of problem she worked with the variety of problemic issues and developed a relationship with residents of the dorminity. Residents, residential advisors, Cooridators of Residental Education (CRE), and Graduate Assistants worked together in their dorm sites. The teamwork of dorms had to provide the workshops, advices, followed up with safety factors, and monitored their dorm sites….
Trip Advisor and Hotel Services
– Introduction: I am covering the nuances of resort fees, bags fees and the overall measure of customer satisfaction through websites like Trip Advisor, Yelp and such in this essay. In today’s hyper competitive hospitality market where there is little to no difference in overall services offered, small charges like resort fees and baggage fees make a big impact in customer satisfaction. It can mean the difference between excellent reviews and negative reviews on websites like Trip Advisor and Yelp….
– My God there are so many careers out there, who in the world can pick just one. That’s what’s been weighing on my mind heavily is what career is right for me. I’ve thought of a couple that interest me but I want to find out everything there is to know about a financial advisor. The reason that I’m interested in this field is how everything is the same when it comes to the actually math behind the career. Also I like to deal with people and money so a job as a financial advisor just seems right for me but I intend to find out as much as I can to make sure there’s nothing surprising or any kinks in what sounds like the perfect job for me….
My Research on Being a Financial Advisor
– Part One: The background When I was given the choice to any job that I want to do or research I choose a financial advisor. The reason that I choose a financial advisor is because it has always interested me. The reason that it interested me was because my dad has been a financial advisor for most of his life. This means I have a little better understanding of the job than the person next to me. From what I have heard from my dad it really makes me want to go into this same career. From the information that I know I like the job but, that’s why I did this research to learn more and see if the job would fit me as a person….