Becoming an Obstetrician-Gynecologist
– Obstetrician/Gynecologist Have you ever wondered what it would take to become qualified to work with the female reproductive system. The career of Obstetrics and Gynecology is a challenging yet fascinating career because of the ability to be a part of the introduction of a new life into the world, along with other obligations that come with this career. The research will describe the career of Obstetrics and Gynecology, what is required to become a successful OB/GYN, and the impact this career has on society….
Statement of Purpose for the Occupation of Obstetrician/Gynecologist or a Firefighter
– … They also treat or diagnose patients, prevent diseases of women, and provide general medical care. Typically all of these duties deal with the women’s reproductive system. Evidence of this information is stated on “My Majors” (OB/GYN Physician). On a daily basis, OB/GYNs perform circumcisions to newborn baby boys, upon their parent’s request; according to “US News” (Ventas Prep). When it comes to job description, being an OB/GYN suits me better due to the fact that I would enjoy delivering babies more than fighting fires….
What is an OB/GYN?
– The medical field has a very diverse group of careers that all go toward helping people live healthier, better, and longer lives. Women, specifically, need the service of one important person in the medical field, and that person would be a doctor known as an obstetrician/gynecologist or OBGYN. An obstetrician is a physician who has profitably finished specialized education and training in the handling of labor, pregnancy, and the time period right after childbirth. A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in the well being of the female reproductive system, which encompasses the examination and the approach of diseases and disorders….
What?s Urinary Incontinence
– Urinary incontinence is a loss of bladder control or control over urination that is significant enough in frequency and amount to cause physical and/or emotional distress in the person experiencing it (Ford-Martin, Frey 2011). Incontinence occurs when there is dysfunction in either the storage function or occasionally, in the emptying function of the lower urinary tract (Santiagu, 2008, p.2). There are many different types of urinary incontinence that affect people worldwide, according to Ford-Martin/Frey (2011) there are five major categories of urinary incontinence: overflow, stress, urge, functional, and reflex….
Cancer of Cervix
– … Radium Cancer Hospital holds highly skilled pathologists, experienced in making correct diagnosis to treat the particular type of cancer. Here is why, it is necessary to select a renowned cancer team dedicated to treat all types of ovarian cancer. We are one of the leading women’s cancer centers in India. Our researchers and pathologists are capable in diagnosing ovarian cancers that includes epithelial, germ cell, primary peritoneal carcinoma, and sex cord stromal. Cancer of Uterine Cavity When cells grow abnormally in any place of body the cancer occurs….