Zimbabwean Government- Prime Minister Mugabe’s Influence
– … Mugabe’s corrupt ways and the nature of his government can be traced back to colonialism because European explorers only came to Zimbabwe because of gold and minerals; they only worried and cared about themselves and did things that benefitted them. The British, in particular, were often convinced that ruling through traditional “tribal authorities” was the best and most efficient way to govern and to extract any revenue possible (Gordon and Gordon 49). The traditional authorities could often use their position to extort substantial incomes, through their freedom to rule (Gordon and Gordon 49)….
Parliamentary vs Presidential, Which is Better for the Philippines?
– … In addition, the initial reaction of Filipinos to change is resistance, and this is why the country does not necessarily progress, or at least, progress at a continuous rate. Then, countries like Spain and Portugal only rode the “economic tiger” after “they realized that the only way to survive was change” (3.Y). Plus, according to another critic, the Philippines already had the experience of being under the parliamentary system during the time of Marcos which only resulted in a People Power Revolution….
Angela Merkel Impact on Germany
– Intro In today’s society, leaders are expected to guide by their actions and allow others to follow their lead. Angela Merkel, the Chancellor of Germany, guides her people by following through with what she tells her citizens she will do, communicates to other nations about possible ways of dealing with certain situations, providing new ideas to solve difficult problems, and stand as an example of how to treat others no matter the viable differences or past history. Through the applications of modeling the way, inspiring a shared vision, challenging the process, enabling others to act and Encouraging the heart, we can see how powerful and impressive Angela Merkel really is….
A Report on a Simulation on Important Political Issues of the Past and Present
– … So what I did is I talked to Saudi Arabia and we came to a deal that they will call all of their citizens back, thou they will continue to fund the rebels. Another issue Iraq was facing was a speculation that they bought weapons from Iran without anybody knowing. That is something Iraq wouldn’t want to become public because they will get their biggest military and humanitarian aid suppliers upset, America. So I talked to president Rouhani and we agreed to deny all these accusations. I noticed that they are not to found of me….
Limitations of the Canadian Prime Minister
– Canada’s parliamentary system is designed to preclude the formation of absolute power. Critics and followers of Canadian politics argue that the Prime Minister of Canada stands alone from the rest of the government. The powers vested in the prime minister, along with the persistent media attention given to the position, reinforce the Prime Minister of Canada’s superior role both in the House of Commons and in the public. The result has led to concerns regarding the power of the prime minister. Hugh Mellon argues that the prime minister of Canada is indeed too powerful….