TransJakarta Busway Operator Improvement
– 1. Introduction Since repulsive traffic situations nowadays getting increasingly occurs in Jakarta, a heart of Indonesian economy city, TransJakarta as Bus Rapid Transit (BRT) system expected to be alternative completion cope with this issue (Hook and Ernst 2005). Within almost ten years operated on 2004 (TransJakarta 2011), TransJakarta operating systems still has require substantial improvement facing a never end congestion and other problems come about (Hook 2003). Reflecting to these matters, one of key points of project implementation on B2B circumstance is collaborativing activity among actors which aline with the market in service ecosystem outlook (Vargo and Lusch 2011)….
The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator
– The Evolution of the Telephone and Operator A few nights ago I was sitting at the dining room table reviewing my research, when my roommate, Lucy, walked in and inquired as to my progress. We started talking a bit about telephones and telephone operators and she related a story about the telephone in her hometown. Lucy is from a small town in Ireland. She clearly remembers when, at the age of four (about twenty eight years ago), her family installed their first telephone. To make a call her family would turn the crank on their telephone which would then alert Mrs….
– ABSTRACT Factors affecting germination are numerous and well studied (soil nutrient composition, water availability, temperature, etc). Others, such as seed size and its effects on the duration of seed germination have been largely unstudied. In this study, seeds from the plants P. vulgaris and L. culinaris were studied to observe any differences in the duration of germination, with P. vulgaris being the larger seed species. The data revealed that seeds from the L. culinaris took a shorter period of time to reach germination than did seeds from P vulgaris….
– Seed Germination Seed germination is the process in which seeds or spores sprout and begin to grow after being dormant for a period of time. The length of dormancy varies depending environmental conditions in which the seed is surrounded by. The environmental conditions that determine when a seed will begin to germinate are the temperature, oxygen, the amount of light, and the supply of water (Germination, accessed 23 February 2010, http://www.answers. com/topic/germination). For a seed to begin germinating the temperature should be between 25 to 30 degrees Celsius….
– Introduction: Seed germination is a process where the quiescence seed imbibed with water, the seed radical elongates and breaks through the seed coat surrounding the embryo. However, most of the plant seeds do not germinate immediately and they under goes period of dormancy. These dormant seeds are normally dehydrated, containing inactive enzymes and resistant to unfavorable condition. These characteristic allowed the seed to be dispersed before germination occur and survive adverse environmental condition such as drought….